Speardiver Teak Euro speargun 90cm - 140cm

• I like the measurement from the band hole, the center of the farthest one from the trigger, to two inches in front of the mech. That is where the last shark fin is.

That is the most important measurement for me

i like to spear fish

• Oscar, the specs you provided don't help me answer your question. As a rule I cut the bands to %300 elongation, using a very short wishbone (it is then up to the individual user to shorten them if they want more punch. But %300 is relative to the band stretch, which I measure similar to what Lunker Buster posted, except to the tab closest to the mech, on the shaft that's coming with the gun. For the stated band stretch I measure to the mech mouth. Because theoretically that's where someone could put a notch or a tab if they wanted to, and that's the maximum band stretch possible with the gun. Going by this last method, the band stretch of the 120 is.. surprise! 120cm :) 130 and 140 also indicate the band stretch for those spearguns.

• You guys need to jump on these guns. I have been using mine for 10 months and it is awesome. 100% quality and a great shooting gun. Great looking too!!

• Oscar, the specs you provided don't help me answer your question. As a rule I cut the bands to %300 elongation, using a very short wishbone (it is then up to the individual user to shorten them if they want more punch. But %300 is relative to the band stretch, which I measure similar to what Lunker Buster posted, except to the tab closest to the mech, on the shaft that's coming with the gun. For the stated band stretch I measure to the mech mouth. Because theoretically that's where someone could put a notch or a tab if they wanted to, and that's the maximum band stretch possible with the gun. Going by this last method, the band stretch of the 120 is.. surprise! 120cm :) 130 and 140 also indicate the band stretch for those spearguns.

I gotcha. Wishbone to last tab is what I. Was calling pull/stretch for lack of better measurement but thinking more, analyzing your and Lunker posted, agree my measurement really doesn't mean much.

Thinking more about this - probably irrelevant anyway since they are very different style guns and shaft dia is probably another factor.

Guess I will just have to buy yours and test them in real life :laughing::laughing:

Thanks for trying :). Really nice looking guns very tempting.

• Seriously considering buying a 110. What is the warranty against delamination or warping? Sorry, Have to ask

• I bought a 110 a few weeks ago. I am impressed with the quality of this gun. The shape and finish is really nice. The quality of the trigger mech is really good. I was surprised how light the gun feels. I finally got a chance to have it in the water. I didn't get to shoot any fish, as the water was really dirty and the fish were pretty scarce. The gun tracked really nice. The bands laid up perfectly . It barely sank at all, that's with a rob Allen reel. If I had any complaint it was that the plate in front of the trigger guard had 2 holes that looked like a baseplate would screw right in, but the holes don't line up. I drilled them out and mounted my reel. That's probably nitpicking. Overall the gun is really high quality and really pretty and a great value. Anyone who has seen this gun have been impressed. Btw dan, several people have asked me if the darker wood is a different species or just teak stained darker

• I'm glad you like the gun. The dark parts of the stock are stained. If the holes on the trigger guard plate don't line up with your particular reel, you can use one of them and drill through the plate for the other. The threaded insert in front of the trigger guard plate is for a Gopro mount that's made specifically for this gun.

• Hello guys,,,
    Been looking at thjs gun for a while does anyone know what are the length in inches of the 120 and 130 from but to tip of muzzle?

Puerto Rico Freedivers!
    Gracia-sub Spearguns!

Edited once, last by luis ().

• Hola Luis

120cm - 54"
    130cm - 58"

Gracias Dan,,,
    I Still have my SD Pantoms 110 @ 120 but that teak euro has always cought my attention...
    Maybe a 130cm for Blue Water.

Puerto Rico Freedivers!
    Gracia-sub Spearguns!