New Speardiver 100 CM Review

• After trying out Rolo's new gun a few weeks back I knew I had to get one of these new guns. When it finally arrived in the mail it was like Christmas for me. As I opened the package I could not believe how cool this gun looked and could hardly wait to get it out for a day on the Red Tide.
    Sunday was the day and we headed out to a nice wreck in 85 feet. When I hopped in the water I noticed how well balanced this new gun was. Basically it is neutral once you are ten feet below the surface. I had it riged with a 100 ft floatline incase something big was there. My first shot was a nice 10 lb Mango that I shot right where I aimed it from about 12 feet away. My next was a 15 lb grouper and then another 12 lb grouper. All stone shots from 10 to 15 feet away. This gun was really putting a smile on my face and the other guys on the boat now want one too.
    Now the bad part...I shot a nice 6 lb hogfish from way to close into a rock. Well that was the end of the day for that shaft. Fortunately I rigged up again and shot a nice cobia and a few more big mangos before calling it a day. All in all I love my new gun and give it a high review. If you are looking for a new gun this would be numero uno!!:toast::toast:

• Sweet! Thanks for the review G.R.

The shaft must've bent at the tip?

Yes, but not the fault of the shaft. I tried to avoid this but the rock was too close. I would have bent a 10 mm Rob Allen super duper alien coated shaft too:D

• There's the money shot! Been waiting for a pic like that...beautiful looking gun Dan! Can't wait to get home and try one out. I'll be out of town for a bit.

• Beautiful gun. WHat do they run? I'm due for a replacement. a 120 would do real nice in my quiver...