Finally a comfortable pair of Riffes.

• I have no problem with any of the Riffe gear I've purchased over the years. Great customer service too.

But the fin pockets on their fins are the stiffest, most uncomfortable fins I ever owned. I was getting cysts on both feet.
    But now....I got these Omer Millenium pockets from Dan which fit my newly diving step daughter perfectly. Nice. She's diving really well. No weights, Mares Plana fins, terrible technique (so far) and was getting to 50 feet. Just playing around. Jake is convinced she's going to get the Womens WR black grouper. hah. We'll see....

• Trying to put together a wetsuit that fits. She's got a 3 min breath hold...without even trying. Almost drowned in a creek as a kid.

Check out our gear room. I'm outfitting 5 divers now. I went to the shop that is the Riffe Dealer in Belize. I have about twice as much gear as they do. hah.
    I can see it now...."Hank and Jake's"....

Edited 2 times, last by hank ().

• I checked the IUSA site, just see men's at 32.2lb.

Cheers, Don

You see where he's going with this, no Don? haha.
    Her real father would be stoked if he was alive to see her get a record fish.
    I would have bet a new Speardiver wetsuit that Sheri Day would have had that record.