• Would you mind to say what is your very best gear option (and why) under the following categories and your second best option:

Mask
    Snorkel
    Fins
    wetsuit
    float/buoy
    Speargun
    Kayak
    shaft
    Spear tip
    knife
    weight belt
    weights
    float line
    bungie
    other stuff

Mine are: mask Riffe Viso and Riffe mantis both in amber. Snorkel sporasub or Riffe J. Fins, Matrix or similar fiberglas stiffness number 3. Wetsuit omer O. Mimetic, but i really want a Beauchat brown mimetic. Float Rob Allen inflatable, Rob allen Rigid, and an ole life saver can. Speargun Riffe comp 3, and Riffe Baja. Kayak Cobra fish and dive, but i really want a prowler 15 O.K. shaft Riffe, i like 9/32 the best hawaiian flopper. Knife, spetton or Riffe. I don´t have many options in weight belts around. Riffe float line , Neptonycs bungie, Riffe bungie, I eant a Suunto freediving computer.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• That is funny you need to interchange hats with the guy behind you in the picture. is that your little one?. a future spearo i believe. God bless her. beautifull little girl

• In fact i had wrestled up a huge Yt. and i got the worst part of it ...The dang thing was gone, the day was too windy and the place too far away to reach in kayak.... ok bla bla bla i screwd up and the fish was gone :angry5: Bad shot placement and bad vis

• The stupid aquarium has 3 whale sharks and tons of Giant groupers plus some Cuberas and everything in between. So i go there to fill the tank with my tears of sorrow:angry5:

• What a cutie, she´s so beautiful man, nothing like a little girl to cheer up a man´s heart.

I don´t know how you don´t get an index cramp just watchin all that game in that aquarium!! Mi index started to twitch just looking at the pics!!! :D

• Once i got to that room i couldnt move for like 10 minutes. then i sat down in front telling my wife what will happen if they give me 20 minutes in there. And start pointing fish after fish. Wife ask me the dumbest question. " do you miss it that much" Is been 4 years without spearfishing:nono: good for a mans heart And thanks for the comment Monster and Pargo. My ittle girl is my life

• I have the matching pants monster, but they are 34, maybe I will get a Mako rashguard for them.

Ok om equipment I like the
    AQA mantis with amber lens
    AQA Stable snorkel
    fins I have riffe plastic but will get soon a pair of matrix
    belt omer rubber for rashguard and a rob allen for wetsuit
    wetsuit an omer1.5mm mimetic, use to have a 3mm apnea but it was too hot for me
    knife the one that I made
    shaft i have only use riffe and one that Ted from TIKI send me 9/32
    speargun riffe euro 110 and 55" wong hybrid
    float line one that i got from TIKI but is the same as neptonics
    bunggie riffe, but would like to get a 20 footer from neptonics if he would like to make them.
    weights I have few round 1 pounder from Hanapas in Hawaii, but would like to get a mold from Tinmans weights
    brown camo rashguard from Hanapa

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Here is a pic, this is a spearotiki knife modified with holes, when I got the first gun from him he send me the kit a SS knife blank with some teak for the handle, I gring for few hours:0 until I like the size, then went to a machine shop and tell them to make the holes, the polish, it still needs more polishing, but he does the job that way, the teack was epoxy.

Pucho

• I love it man, those wooden handles are sweet as rain. I like spearo tiki stuff a lot. Your knife is great, and i like the skeleton blade feature a lot, you can grab it with authorithy anywhere down the blade. Still looks like a fish debrainer. Thank you for sharing

• Yes is full tang and it floats like a rock:D

Pucho

Yes spearotiki used to have few nice things, I have 2 arrecife 48" spearguns, one euro style and the other is a mid handle, I build both from the kits, great guns.

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico