SCUBA spearfishing

• When I pay my fees for a Fishing license, Abalone and Salmon punch cards, All of the Elk, Deer, Antelope tags and Hunting license. All of the Duck stamps and fees to hunt Wildlife refuges. The money sent to Ducks Unlimited and Rocky Mountain Elk foundation.

Well I like to think the money is used to manage the resources, at least part of it is. We all can do our part, but I have no clue the Gov bodies are doing their job. That leaves the rest of us as individuals to do out part alone or together in a collective. For we can make a difference in our lifetime.

But in the overall scope of the earth and it's history. We are nothing and make no difference at the end. We can just make a small difference in this tiny gap of time so that we can enjoy our environments.

We are a parasite on the earth and will be gone at some point and the host will not even know we were there. Lets all be happy together, gather in numbers together ( scuba and freedivers ) to achieve the best results we can. It seems like 2 fleas fighting over a dog at times....

Those in the thread wanting to take out scuba spear-o s , How about talking to them and educating them. Perhaps they might help educate you. Together you are much stronger as ONE than against each other.

Reminds me of the fly fisherman, I was scum and destroying the river for I used a bait-caster. I was just better fisherman and the fly ego was super high. Every single steel head I caught I let go. Never tasted one, I keep the kings that were going to die anyway. Yet I was the Evil killer of the rivers and the fish in the eyes of the fly fisherman. Free divers - fly fisherman... as Said on ESPN "COME on MAN"

In respect to most fly guys, this is not about you. just a small %.

All divers are a pimple on the butt of it all, rather be a full pimple than 1/2 of one.

I'm done, Two videos, One left one right. So i guess it covers all of us.

George Carlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

Moses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozO4YB98mCY