One reefchief going south

• Got out again this sunday with my buddy jimmy and some friends. The winter ocean has been kind this year letting us dive a lot. Although with much of it happening in the crappy seas we've been seeing maybe we're just getting more bold and desperate. This day was no different and we started with hopes of glassy seas but were met instead with some nice solid 3-4 ft wave action. Despite the rough seas, viz was beautiful and the reef was clearly visible from the boat as we headed out. We got to one of our spots and anchored up. We spent most of the day in the same area finding a nice array of fish and bugs and having a good time diving in some pretty great conditions minus a serious swell . No groupers for me but jimmy got a nice red. And I got a bunch of hogs for a dinner I was planning. The swell made every single fan look like a grouper, and the reef we were diving is covered in fans. So I spent most of the day thinking everything was a grouper. Time flies when you're having fun, and before we knew it the sun was getting low. Ended up cleaning the boat in the dark, but it was one of those days you don't want to end.

Dan I've got a present for you as well. It's long and silver ;)