Props to FreediveStore

• Not sure what forum to post this, but I felt inclined to give my "props" to Dan and the FreediveStore for the excellent service. I've ordered from them in the past (a 3 mil wetsuit that has become my absolute all around favorite wetsuit!) and had recently ordered a carbon tube and two sets of plugs for a couple gun builds for two of my boys. I received the barrel but only one set of plugs...an easy mistake as one barrel requires only two plugs and I had ordered four. I have another barrel that I need plugs for. I emailed FreediveStore to notify them that my order arrived incomplete. I sent the email at 4:20 pm on the weekend after all the Thanksgiving celebrations, and received an email at 4:53 pm advising me that my original order had already shipped, then another email at 4:54 pm advising me that my missing set of plugs had shipped along with a couple complimentary decals (always a plus as I have decals from builders and shops around the world on my workbench, speargun racks, and garage wall!) with an apology for the oversight. No questions asked, no delay until Monday to respond to my email, and the unrequested addition of decals are the kind of "little" things that build loyalty to a business. Thanks Dan. While price is always a major factor in where I shop for gear and accessories (father of five hardcore watermen from 26-10 years of age equals enough gear to fill my own Spearfishing and dive shop) your great customer service goes a long way to convincing me to shop for gear with FreediveStore first.

Big MAHALOS from a mostly quiet but dedicated Big Island waterman!

Makoa