• Hola from Michoacan

I've been free diving for 53 years and spearfishing for 40 of that. I currently live in Mexico and mostly dive solo in Northern Michoacan. My choice is not to dive alone, but as I am the only one around i don't let that stop me. Because I am usually solo, I limit my depth and dive times, and have passed up numerous shots at fish I though might hole up to deep.

Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita are fairly close to me, but I have not been as yet. Anyone venturing south that needs a partner, let me know.

Scott

• Benvenido Scott - are you from the U.S. living in Mexico? What do you do there? Some good opportunities up and down the Pacific coast for spearfishing. What fish do you find on the reefs besides various Pargos and groupers? Welcome.

• Hola

I am a gringo living in Guadalajara. I've been diving in Baja most of my life, but the mainland is new to me. Its great to check out new places, and new species.

My time to dive is limited by work, but as time goes on I hope to explore the coast from Sonora to Chiapas. Poco a poco:toast:

• Hola

I am a gringo living in Guadalajara. I've been diving in Baja most of my life, but the mainland is new to me. Its great to check out new places, and new species.

My time to dive is limited by work, but as time goes on I hope to explore the coast from Sonora to Chiapas. Poco a poco:toast:

GDL - stay away from the Boom Boom. :nono: :laughing3: