Hi from Mississippi!!

• Hi y'all, I'm Josh from Mississippi. I used to live on the coast where I mainly did snorkeling and a few times spearing in high school. I have recently gotten back into the water and into freediving for almost a year now, and the past few months into spearfishing. I also do SCUBA at times as well for the past few years. Due to not having anyone else here I can find into freediving I mainly do pool drills and co2/o2 tables, and I dive along the Alabama and Mississippi coast whenever possible. Otherwise I try to find usable lakes and streams across the South to dive. Pretty much just do what I can until I can move back to the gulf coast.

I have speared with a pole spear I was given at Perdido Pass in Alabama several times this summer with some results, but I have a ways to go and am learning as much as possible with every trip. My main thing is just enjoying being in the water. Luckily my wife has an interest as well, mainly with freediving but also spearfishing, and helps me with drills and diving. Anyways, I hope to learn a lot here as I know there are some very knowledgeable people, and hopefully met some cool folks that share the same interests too.