New Beuchat glider shafts

• New innovations including rods tipped gliders Beuchat

Inox Tahitian planner ROCKWELL more precisely, longer range and DRILLING

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS> Innovation Beuchat exclusive patent protected
    > Head planner triface arrow-shaped tip made syringe needle
    > Unparalleled accuracy (5cm more accurate than a standard felcha 3 meters)
    > Greater range: reaches 30% farther than a standard arrow equivalent
    > Great drilling capacity
    > More pervasive and more penetration rate to capture more candid Arrow
    > The arrow plans more and has a more rectilinear trajectory
    > Position of arrow More precisely, the groove is in the planer tip prevents lateral motion arrow
    > Hydrodinamismo significantly improved: Allows scrolling of water flow down creating a focused on water effect
    > Tested and approved by competitors spearfishing and underwater shooting
    > Inox
    > Butt plate mill

Beuchat exclusive innovation protected by patent

Une unprecedented accuracy
    5cm more accurate than a standard rod 3 meters (10cm to 4 meters)
    Rod plans more and has a horizontal and rectilinear path.
    Orientation of the rod more precise, the slot tip prevents lateral movement of the rod. The groove acts as anti-drift
    Directional slot tip pointing downwards allows outflow of water down further increasing the effect of support tip

More powerful
    It has a 30% more powerful than a standard rod equivalent

Faster
    Clearly improved hydrodynamics: it allows the output of water flow down creates a centering effect on the water

Drilling Elevadacapacidad
    Tricuspid lowered rod tip type syringe needle
    Rod sharper: sharper with better penetration to a efiaz capture.

Tested and approved by the Beucchat Team

<º))))))))><

Nuevas Innovaciones entre ellas las varillas Beuchat con puntas planeadoras

Tahitiana planeadora Inox ROCKWELL MAS PRECISIÓN, MAYOR ALCANCE Y PERFORACIÓN

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS> Innovación exclusiva Beuchat protegida por patente
    > Cabeza de flecha planeadora con punta triface fabricada en forma de aguja de jeringuilla
    > Una precisión sin igual ( 5 cm más precisa que un felcha estandar a 3 metros)
    > Mayor alcance : llega un 30% mas lejos que una flecha estandar equivalente
    > Gran capacidad de perforación
    > Flecha mas penetrante y con mas velocidad de penetración para una captura mas franca
    > La flecha planea mas y posee un trayectoria mas rectilinea
    > Orientacion de la flecha más precisa, la ranura que se encuentra en la punta planeadora impide el movimiento lateral de la flecha
    > Hydrodinamismo significativamente mejorado : Permite el desplazamiento del flujo de agua hacia abajo creando un efecto centrado en el agua
    > Probada y aprobada por los pescadores submarinos y competidores de tiro subacuatico
    > Inox
    > Culatín fresado

Innovación exclusiva Beuchat protegida por una patente

Une precisión sin precedente
    5cm más precisa que una varilla standard a 3 metros (10cm a 4 metros)
    La varilla planea más y posee una trayectoria más rectilinia al horizontal.
    Orientación de la varilla más precisa, la ranura de la punta impide el desplazamiento lateral de la varilla . La ranura actua como anti-deriva
    La ranura direccional de la punta orientada hacia abajo permite una salida del flujo de agua hacia abajo que aumenta más el efecto de sustentación de la punta

Más alcance
    Tiene un 30% más de alcance que una varilla standard equivalente

Más velocidad
    Hidrodinamismo netamente mejorado : permite la salida del flujo del agua hacia abajo que crea un efecto de centrado en el agua

Elevadacapacidad de perforación
    Punta de varilla rebajada tricúspide tipo aguja de jeringa
    Varilla más penetrante: más penetrante con mayor capacidad de penetración para una captura más efiaz.

Testado y aprobado por los Team Beucchat

• That weakened point will bend the moment you hit a rock. It would otherwise be amusing seeing Beuchat grasping at straws to attract attention to its products, but as a spearo I feel this "innovation" is insulting my intelligence.

• That weakened point will bend the moment you hit a rock. It would otherwise be amusing seeing Beuchat grasping at straws to attract attention to its products, but as a spearo I feel this "innovation" is insulting my intelligence.

Do not you think Perhaps these rods are not to fish in rock, but wait, falls, stalking or blue?
    my particular do not like the fin or Death in the bottom of, because rock is hooked by all sides of the holes.

<º))))><

¿No crees que Quizas estas varillas no son para pescar en roca, sino en esperas, caidas, acechos o en el azul?
    a mi en concreto no me gusta la aleta o muerte en la parte de abajo, pues en roca se engancha por todos lados de los agujeros.

• For bluewater a slip tip will normally be used, this is obviously not a bluewater/threaded shaft. With bottom hunting there's always the possibility to hit a rock or a wreck, or have a fish drag a point across the same. Things in Beuchat land must be done very different than over here.

• Why wait? If I had the time and desire to prove my point (no pun intended) I'd grind a shaft to that shape, dipping it in oil to maintain hardness, and shoot it into a rock from a reasonable distance. I'm pretty sure about the results so I'm not going to bother. Never mind that the whole range and accuracy increase due to improved hydronamics is to say the least fishy. Damn so many puns :)

• Although I wish there would be more innovation in spearfishing I think I'm with Dan on this.

I don't understand where beuchat got the performance numbers. They claim 30% increase in range. There are a few problems with this claim. How are they determining the "effective range" of a spear? Most guns that I shoot will easily shoot to the second wrap of line and the shaft is not the limiting factor.

• I'm not a rocket surgeon, simply an observer but I'm throwing my if it sounds too good. .

I am a life long bow hunter and remember about ten years ago, Muzzy released a broadhead line with an asymmetrical chisel tip that very much resembled this spear. The major problem consumers notices was the tip did indeed steer the arrow in flight after about 10 yards.

• A flopper with a flared end will definitely affect a shaft's trajectory. When I started spearfishing I tried bending them up a bit, supposedly for better deployment. I was missing long shots and finally noticed the shaft was making a turn somewhere around 10ft. It was so pronounced I could shoot around a corner at something 20ft away.

• Looks interesting, but I gotta say with a file I could do that. on cheaper shafts.
    Also, fluting the tip would maybe help penetration, but I doubt it would change the trajectory any more than the flopper already does.
    Spetton has a product testing video on youtube that demonstrates this. I feel like fletching would be a better answer to the problem, like on the old Prodonovich whale killers.

• I think it will have some impact on the flight. Like mentioned the flopper already does. The other issue is that this design assumes that the bottom of the spear is parallel to the sea bottom and that the shaft will not rotate at all during flight. Both are not always the case. It may have some benefit in very controlled tests but I don't foresee it being effective in real world applications.