Hello all

• My name is Chris and I live in N.C.. I've been diving and fishing for few years now, I started in Japan were it is illeagal to spear on scuba so I've never even dove scuba. I'm also on a few of the other boards as Brownsuit.

Thank you,
    Chris

"The Sea that calls things unto her calls me, and I must embark." - Kahlil Gibran - The Prophet

• Yeah, I also bought some blades off you.

"The Sea that calls things unto her calls me, and I must embark." - Kahlil Gibran - The Prophet

• Welcome Chris..:thumbsup2:
    You'll like here, this is not the biggest forum(yet) but it's the best one.
    Saludos desde Puerto Rico:puertorico:

• Chris,

Welcome. I remember you as Brownsuit on Spearboard I think. Did I just say Spearboard? I can't beleive I still remember the name of that site!

Welcome to the tribe brother!

Julio

• It's spearbored.

:laughing3: OH OH here we go. Spearbored. good one. That is not a forum. that is an advertisement add.

Well welcome to the forum Chris:D. N.C. hmm you are the closer spearo from me. I'm in Georgia, Up for a day of fishing:D Just kidding.;)

• Thanks fellas, I still read the other boards every now & then...but I like the idea of a freediving only board. I will post a few reports as soon as I have enough time to get out & dive.

Chris