• That was nothing, Pantoja's had the same thing happen and it was much worse than that, it raked the meat of his finger right off the bone. But at least this one was caught on video. I hate those articulated wishbones, I call em quitadedos (finger removers). If you're going to have your gun rigged like that, I wouldn't, at least use gloves.

• Yeah. I used to like them until one of the pins that connect the center piece to the arms broke and turned the wishbone into a meathook. Luckily I was wearing gloves and only got a scratch on my finger but that piece of :grogan1: took the glove's finger clean off.

• I'm looking for the post where a Riffe missfired and got Pantoja in his face (if I'm not wrong).

For sure he will have some interesting stories to tell his grandsons...

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• These are the posts.

Quote from Pantoja

I just got out of the hospital , I don't know how many stiches I got but I think they were like 10 or so. The upper wound 7 , 2 on the upper lid and one on the lower. God , I'm ugly and swolen. I never got this beat up even in a fight.... well yeah once but no stiches.
    It was stupid of me to bring the gun on the boat loaded, Even though I still don't get how it went off.
    Idon't know how many times I was told in the hospital how lucky I was , but that is questionable, it depends how you look at it.
    I didn't have a camara , shame A pic of me with the shaft stuck there would have been a hit. Anyways The surgeon who treated me took some pics , I'll try to get some after tuesday. He even put a couple wooden sticks in to show the tunel from the forehead to the eye. I apreciate the concern of all of you guys , it makes my day a lot better.

• If you're referring to when he got hurt in the chest, it's already been posted here with Pantoja's permission, check the safety section.

LB, there was no follow up. I believe Austins replaced the mech for him after it fired off on its own again, this time in the water.