Spearfishing Club Name

• Good effort Larry, simple and to the point. Too tall though and I'm not crazy about the words running vertically. But overall much better use of space.

To tall? I drew it to scale at 3.5”x 2”. So wider then taller is what we are after? Or like a box to facilitate the design being transferred to other odd shaped surfaces (fins, shirts, hats…etc)

.Larry O M. . .

• all in all I love the mask logo , and also think that larry's design is great . so we don't need to have one logo . let's say we stick to the mask for tshirts and whattever and when it comes to a card we can use the other one. or better off, in a t-shirt we can use i=one u=in the front and one in the back . not a big deal , everyone happy and honestly , I like both.

• Ok, after considering all the logos and opinions, we are going to go with the mask, But at the same time we could use the other logos for t-shirts as well, so dont get discourage I really think that everybody helped in our decision......The front of the Club t-shirts is just going to say South Florida Speardivers around the left chest area, and on the back it will have a big logo, that is why I wanted some details inside the mask.....also the logo is going to be use in the website.....

Thank you for everything you have been a great help ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !