Spearfishing Club Name

• Well yeah is just a bigger version of the actual logo, I just didnt want to include a lot of things inside the shield so that it would not be to many things to look at.

• not a lot of things..just make the diver and the grouper a bit bigger and perhaps overlap the state....I like the inclusion of the state...and the shield

I think it is a good starting point.

i like to spear fish

• ok thats a good idea, just remember that this is just what I drew up, our logo company is going to make everything look the right size and Im thinking a lot more artistic.

• I think that is to scramble, it does not make sense. On the empty area I was going to tell them to make it look like the bottom of the ocean...Perhaps even a wreck....

• i agree, i like the original,, and i like the ocean background idea but not a wreck and not a cartoony looking ocean bottom, i think just like the computer graphic rippling water look would be cool,, but whatevver is clever..

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• What you guys have to realize is that when it's time to put the logo on a business card or a shirt it's not going to appear to the eye the same as when you put a clear drawing on a large computer screen. Certain design fundamentals should be followed, the above logo is too spread out. I didn't mean to eliminate "South Florida" from the logo with my design. I just quickly did what to me is better grouping of the different elements that you wanted to incorporate.

In your design Adrian the state lines are completely unnecessary, they will not show in any application of the logo. A solid color state outline would be better. But then it will completely overpower the diver and fish and make them disappear. Anyways you only want south Florida. I'd feel bad for you guys if you invest in getting the log done and then realizing it doesn't look like what you thought in actual application. Just my :twocents:

• I totally understand what you are saying Dan. But these two designs are nothing but a base, the starting point of what will eventually evolve into the final design. We decided to put them up here so that you and everyone else could make suggestions, or even come up with something completely different yet relevant. I really want to see other people's creativity and ingenuity at work.

• i like the diver gliding, like in pantojas avatar rather than fining. A black grouper like the one in the logo above will never let you get close like the guy fining towards it. maybe it doesnt matter, just a thought. it might make the logo more realistic

Edited once, last by Alan ().