• Wow Aaron, that´s so yummy. It reminded me the ol O´Connor, big game animals of North America" in which he describes some of the most delicious bbq made of Buffalo loins and Deer chops. I would really want to taste Snipe and feral hog.!! Thank you bro

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• That looks great, what is the sauce? I like the flavor of BBQ or smoke fish, I have a big smoker but never have smoke fish, my daughters dont gave me a break with fried fish nuggets.

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Wow Aaron, that´s so yummy. It reminded me the ol O´Connor, big game animals of North America" in which he describes some of the most delicious bbq made of Buffalo loins and Deer chops. I would really want to taste Snipe and feral hog.!! Thank you bro

Tony,

Last Sept. I shot a limit of snipe before Alissa's coffee maker kicked on at 8:00 AM . I was grillimg snipe by 8:30 .Alissa( who I don't mind saying had done some traveling before she went 'slummin' and fell in love with my ass) said that breakfast of that caliber would've cost a fortune elsewhere

In September, I will send you some snipe breasts.

• Tony,

Last Sept. I shot a limit of snipe before Alissa's coffee maker kicked on at 8:00 AM . I was grillimg snipe by 8:30 .Alissa( who I don't mind saying had done some traveling before she went 'slummin' and fell in love with my ass) said that breakfast of that caliber would've cost a fortune elsewhere

In September, I will send you some snipe breasts.

Wow Aaron, thanks for the generous offer. If it´´s not possible due to the mexican customs, I appreciatte your intention Hermano. :)

Are those Snipes so hard to shoot that the name "sniper" comes from the act of hunting them?

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Wow Aaron, thanks for the generous offer. If it´´s not possible due to the mexican customs, I appreciatte your intention Hermano. :)

Are those Snipes so hard to shoot that the name "sniper" comes from the act of hunting them?

I could see where they would be with a rifle as they run up and down the shore....in flight ,they cork screw like their cousin the woodcock.

• HA HA...beat me to it, was going to post it, first step, shot a Yellowtail or Dorado or both under a paddy, next filet and leave skin on, make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts on the meat side, sprinkle evenly with secret spices, then marinate with secret chinese sauce, let it sit 10 minutes, then had secret mexican chili sauce and pat it down, put it in special sarandeado grill with heavyduty foil on the bottom, cover with a lot of onions and yellow peppers, grill meat side down till all the veggies are black, turn over and cover with mexican butter till it melts leave 15 minutes after that and eat on tortillas with mayo, lime and salsa bandera.
    easy....

Tis is step by step recipe for Genaro´s World famous Zarandeado :D