The Spearboard monopoly

• what really gets me is that I considered him a friend. I would have never compromised a friendship over money. My wife tells me I'm naive and gullible .

Tony Grogan: I know you come here and lurk. You told me so. I hope it was worthed to you. People like you disgust me. You represent a lot of what is wrong with this world we live in. Cheers dirtbag!

You should consider taking the grouper incident to the department of fish and game. It should be investigated. The dispute (theft) involving your labor maybe harder to prove but you should file a complaint with the State just to start the process and provide the back up for future claims by other victims. Just a thought.

Mike

• You should consider taking the grouper incident to the department of fish and game. It should be investigated. The dispute (theft) involving your labor maybe harder to prove but you should file a complaint with the State just to start the process and provide the back up for future claims by other victims. Just a thought.

Mike

I know what u mean about pursuing the poaching incident but I personally don't have time nor enough evidence to prove him guilty in a court. Regarding my loss, it was my own stupidity to allow myself to be put in that position and for trusting that a friend would treat you fairly instead of playing you for a sucker. $700 is a small price to pay considering we were discussing more work. Live and learn.:toast:

• I talked to Lee about this situation, here's my take on the grogan's modus operandi. Lee/bulit7 has been a member of SB for 4 years. During this time he always had a signature with a link to his business website Atlantic Offshore Yacht Services, nothing to do with spearfishing directly and so no cause for concern for anyone who's paying for advertising on SB. When the grog needed his boat repaired he wanted to save some cash and barter for advertising on SB. For $700 worth of work Lee was offered to put a link to his business in his signature on SB, and his user name in blue colored letters. "But" you say "Lee already has a link in his signature so what's the point?" The point is that the grogan now informs Lee that having a link in his signature was against SB policy, and it's only now after contributing to the grogan directly that the link is officially allowed in the signature. So in essence the grogan reimbursed Lee for his work with a user name in blue letters.

I checked SB, Bulit7 is no longer in blue letters and there's no avatar and no signature. It doesn't however say banned, which means the grogan wants to make him disappear without anyone noticing.

I had the same signature as I do here and no one ever said anything to me about it.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• lol Spearstuff won the pelag from the illegal fish contest. way to go

:laughing: I still need to use my pelaj gun in the water. I've just been diving for lobsters non stop lately.

I had the same signature as I do here and no one ever said anything to me about it.

I think Tony is just laid back and doesn't care about what a lot of people do on spearboard. But if you get on his bad side or if someone complains then he can get all website dictator for life on your ass and delete your stuff.

• ya i need to dive for bugs with you. LJ is taxed with traps.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Some seriously bad mojo on that gun.:crazy:

When I grew up my dad told me never to wear black clothes because black was an evil color and bad things would happen if I wore black. I always thought it was ridiculous, but he made sure I never wore black clothes when I lived with him.

Growing up with a superstitious parent figure forcing his radical beliefs on me has made me a firm disbeliever of bad mojo, bananas on a boat, or any other absurd superstitions.

• oh god i haven't heard bananas on a boat in a while,,, its a shitty superstition considering how great bananas are for those leg cramps.

Last time I got invited on a boat the captain wouldn't let me on until I either threw away my banana or ate it away from his boat. People out here are hardcore believers in the banana myth.

Did a black wetsuit count? :)

Pretty sure I only owned dark blue spring suits back then so it's hard to say.

He's since changed his beliefs. He doesn't mind if others wear black, but he still won't wear black clothing himself.

• When I grew up my dad told me never to wear black clothes because black was an evil color and bad things would happen if I wore black. I always thought it was ridiculous, but he made sure I never wore black clothes when I lived with him.

Growing up with a superstitious parent figure forcing his radical beliefs on me has made me a firm disbeliever of bad mojo, bananas on a boat, or any other absurd superstitions.

OK. If the gun doesn't work out for you I would like to buy it.

• OK. If the gun doesn't work out for you I would like to buy it.

If you get it, I know a good '' Cleaner'' fo that aussi gun that can fix the MoJo.:D

Cheers, Don