The Spearboard monopoly

• And I found out today that the grogan is warning potential spearboard sponsors that if they they're doing business with Pursuit they will not be allowed to advertise on SB.

That just confirms he's been reading this thread. Also, I've been thinking that the board in question is not a monopoly but rather the thread should read SB Oligarchy as most of these have been corrupt and tyrannical throughout the ages and fits well with said place. We also know that most Oligarchs end badly just ask Louis XVI.

• When spearfishing is ultimately banned he will move on to the next business opportunity. Grogan, his mods and the poachers alliance have no clue they are steering the plane into the mountain side. Fools.

EDIT - California specific discussion about this comment moved to this thread http://spearfishing.world/cali…32-poachers-alliance.html

Edited once, last by Dan: Separated topic ().

• I got banned cause I did not like a guy with 30k posts that talks down to everyone. I pm'd tony several times explaining I went out of my way to bury a hatchet but some peoples egos are too big. I had no idea what was really going on though. I look forward to adding in a positive way to this site.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• "We need a Belize forum. We're all brothers here in Belize. Old, young, ebony, ivory, Christian, Muslim, freediver, scuba shooter, floatline, reel, bbq pictures,....we're always in pursuit...oops, did I say that word?..... of a good time.
    Of course, others besides me will have to join...."

I posted this yesterday on there after being warned not to post the name Pursuit. I thought it was a light joke. Nope....gone.

• "We need a Belize forum. We're all brothers here in Belize. Old, young, ebony, ivory, Christian, Muslim, freediver, scuba shooter, floatline, reel, bbq pictures,....we're always in pursuit...oops, did I say that word?..... of a good time.
    Of course, others besides me will have to join...."

I posted this yesterday on there after being warned not to post the name Pursuit. I thought it was a light joke. Nope....gone.

Thanks for the laugh...

• I got banned from Spearboard for 90 days because I did not like how the highest
    Poster talks down to people so much.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Sounds like you're talking about Bill Mac. You may not know that 5 years ago the grogan banned Bill for 30 days for fighting with moderators. Bill came back and doesn't tangle with management any more. Now he takes out his frustrations on other members exclusively.

• Sounds like you're talking about Bill Mac. You may not know that 5 years ago the grogan banned Bill for 30 days for fighting with moderators. Bill came back like a scolded puppy, and doesn't tangle with management any more. Now he takes out his frustrations on other members exclusively.

Ya I quit dealin with him an he kept throwing jabs at me. I respect the man for serving our country but that is as far as it goes. I finally got fed up with the jabs and started a thread. Lol

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• I find it amusing that the word speardiver can not even be posted like a curse word. And posts containing workarounds are deleted very quickly. I think its obvious he realizes that people, when presented with a choice between:
    A) A forum filled with: more advertisements and arguments then information on spearfishing, hoardes of manchildren that say insulting things behind a computer, and moderators who either feed the manchildren or are also manchildren themselves.
    B) A forum filled with: well informed respectful and friendly discourse on all aspects of spearfishing, well informed friendly tight knit and respectful users who can have adult conversation on various topics sometimes disagreeing, and ego-free common sense moderation.
    They will only choose A is if they don't know B exists.

• I find it amusing that the word speardiver can not even be posted like a curse word. And posts containing workarounds are deleted very quickly. I think its obvious he realizes that people, when presented with a choice between:
    A) A forum filled with: more advertisements and arguments then information on spearfishing, hoardes of manchildren that say insulting things behind a computer, and moderators who either feed the manchildren or are also manchildren themselves.
    B) A forum filled with: well informed respectful and friendly discourse on all aspects of spearfishing, well informed friendly tight knit and respectful users who can have adult conversation on various topics sometimes disagreeing, and ego-free common sense moderation.
    They will only choose A is if they don't know B exists.

there you go thinking and using your head again....didnt your parents warn you that was dangerous:toast::laughing3:

i like to spear fish

• Sounds like you're talking about Bill Mac. You may not know that 5 years ago the grogan banned Bill for 30 days for fighting with moderators. Bill came back like a scolded puppy, and doesn't tangle with management any more. Now he takes out his frustrations on other members exclusively.

The way SB has turned Bill into spearfishing's "tool of the century" is sad. Borderline elder abuse...