MiniSeason with Davie and John

• Went out with Davie and John out of Ft lauderdale. We limited out. Davie found the rock that had all the lobster. John, Davie and I went to town on that rock. There were so many that they tried to make a run for it. John snared a bunch that tried make a run for it :laughing3: We all worked really well together. It was a great mini season for me with good friends, viz, and weather.

The highlights of my trip

Davie and I were down on a small ledge. He was reaching in the reef on the left side, and I was reaching in from the right side. He grabbed the big lobster and looks over to me and says :nono:. I started laughing as half my air came out from my lungs.

I noticed Davie about 15ft from me trying to catch a lobster out of this hole. The lobster got away from him and shot over to me super fast, and i caught it with my left hand. Davie was looking all around for the lobster and he didnt know i caught it. I surfaced and i showed him the lobster that got away from him. It was a big one too. :thumbsup2:

Also catching 4 lobsters on one breathhold after beating Davies 3 lobster record that day. :nono: I am the new lobster king! ;)

• Freedive lobstering with good friends, can't beat that, thanks guys had a great time, ready for some spearing next.

• Freedive lobstering with good friends, can't beat that, thanks guys had a great time, ready for some spearing next.

I agree. Back to real fishing :thumbsup2:

• I agree, nice haul! I am not too big on lobster, but Splitting one lengthwise on throwing it on the grill sure sounds good right about now!