new to forum...

• Hey guys(and girls), my name is Kris Walter. I live in hudson Florida which is just north of clearwater and tampa on the west coast. I have been an avid scuba diver and spearfisherman for 20 years and for the last year have really became quite obsessed with freediving. I'm also a fly fishing/inshore guide for tarpon and other saltwater fish and competed for years on espn and fox sports net in pro redfish events as a top competitor. I have dove and free dove every where from louissianna to the bahamas. I only freedive and spearfish for fun and because I'm passionate about it. I wanted to join this forum to meet other like minded people and also learn from people with more experience than me. I'm very into following the safety aspects of this sport since I have 2 beautiful little girls at home. Hope everyone had a great holiday and look forward to meeting some of you...

Kris

• Bienvenido Kris, flyfishing tarpon, my favorite fish to target here in PR on fly:thumbsup2:

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• welcome to the forum , man . we all have someting to share regardless of experience .so we'll all learn something.