PB Mutton

• The picture is terrible but that fish would cover pretty much the entire surface area of that fin and that fin is as long as a

DiveR without the flap.I saw my buddy waving and refusing to return to the boat after I signalled him to come back. So I

went to go assist him knowing something had probably rocked up and it was going to be a team effort. That is when I saw

him from the surface and put my buddy's rocked up fish on the waiting list. When I spotted he was moving fast so I grunted

at the surface to get his attention as I dove down. The fish then slowed down and made a circle around a ledge and went

into a coral head. I waited for him to get comfortable in the coral head while I had my breathe up for my next dive. I went

down and laid out on the bottom and shot him in the spine about 4" back from the eye with my 110cm Rabitech. I shot then

I ditched the gun and went to the surface to catch my breath for my final dive. I didn't even know I had stoned him until I

went to pull him out. I dove down and noticed a soccerball sized pair of lionfish to the side which made me nervous to stick

my hand in the ledge so I removed him really fast.

• landing muttons is no easy task...i have something of a curse on me too so I am always happy for others when they get a nice one

I have a curse like that with grouper lol.

I also appreciate everyone not asking me how much it weighed as their first question. I don't have a scale and I just don't like to argue.....so thanks :)

• who cares how much it weighs?!?! i'm more interested in how you cooked it :D

I never ate a yellowjack before yesterday....those things are awesome!!! My dad will be cooking up the mutton later this week.

I just get attacked on spearboard and pulled into a pissing contest everytime I post there.