Guys i need your help!!!

• You just convinced me! Im gonna come by some time for sure!
    The Rhino was looking good but im not much of an ebay buyer:/ But if you think this would be the best gun for a south florida spearfisherman im all in!

• Nice that you handle the Freedivers gun, congrets on the new line mate.:thumbsup2:
    Springbok all the way.

Cheers, Don

P.S. it would be over the top with one of these..:D

• Monster, do you like the grip on those Pelaj guns? Looks like it doesn't have enough angle and would be tedious to track in all directions.

I know it´s odd, but somehow it adapts well to my hand. You can put an ergo cover over it and its going to solve the steep angle issue. I have both configurations. The regular handle is just the orange original handle, that could be upgraded sliping a rubber cover that they call "ergo". Is a nice thing. Those guns are really good quality, and it seems like they are getting lower prices. I remember they used to charge as much as 500 + dollars for one. Now they better priced. The freedivers look sweet. just the way a spearguns should be, simple and effective.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Mike hit Craigs List for South Florida and in the the search tab type speargun, Riffe, AB Biller, Sea Hornet or any other brand name. There are guns up all the time. Then change your search to the Florida Keys and do the same. There are a few now. Good Luck.

My pref is a Riffe 3x

• I'd go with an Omer, but I agree with the length of the gun being a factor to consider. That's a pretty small gun, and really a one-bander is mostly just for smaller fish. Can't hit anything at range without suffering accuracy.