Speardiver carbon spearguns

• In the Mediterranean we usually guns with tube barrel length one greater than 100 maximoum.More 100 cm ,we usually heavy guns monoblock constructions

• Nice Vid thanks for the report:thumbsup2:.

Which other spearguns have you used, in order to know more about these one. I regret deeply not having yet the oportunity of shoot and move in the water any full fiber speargun yet.

Regards.:cool2:

Thanks.:)

Sadot Hernàndez.

• Between my own guns and friends/family guns I've used:

Riffe metal tech/euro/padauk, Mako predator/oceanic pro, Rob Allen, Omer Cayman, lots of scuba guns (billers sea hornets etc).

The barrel really seems to make the gun move in the water amazingly. Its by far the best handling speargun I've shot, even though its longer then most other guns I've used. Most of the guns I listed above feel like pushing and swinging around a log compared to this gun. The cf barrel also makes the gun really quiet and smooth compared to al rail guns.

• Reefchief, Thanks for the nice video, the images speak volumes. ;)
    the recoil looks soft
    in my fishing zone there are many lion fish
    They are edible

Dan, Reel that can be used?

José.

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

Edited once, last by Josediaz: reel ().

• Well, I was in the market for a 140. I bought a RA but the seller had issues sending it and finally got a refund. Of course, I'll have to throw extra 100 buck for this one, but looks really nice.

140 is the preferred choice for our waters when you are spearfishing deep in the reefs. A mutton killer.

Currently I'm using a 130 RA and a little bit more reach won't hurt.

Marco, con un 140 carbono puedes hacer una tipica espera en el fondo, o desplazarte con el fusil por el fondo en pocisión horizontal sin que caiga de punta?

Marco, con un 140 carbono puedes hacer una tipica espera en el fondo, o desplazarte con el fusil por el fondo en pocisión horizontal sin que caiga de punta?

Saludos

• Yes the gun was set up by Dan with a nice smooth shot. The bands could be shorter, but I find the gun has plenty of power and accurate range with the current bands and a single wrap. So I have no reason to try shortening them.

Its a shame about the lionfish showing up everywhere. But hey atleast they are delicious!

• Para caídas y esperas está bien. Mover un 140 sea cual sea es difícil. Cada arpón para lo que es. Un 140 es para agua con más de 20 metros de visibilidad.

A 140 is for 70 feet visibility. It won't be easy to swing in the water no matter which speargun or shape it is.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Para caídas y esperas está bien. Mover un 140 sea cual sea es difícil. Cada arpón para lo que es. Un 140 es para agua con más de 20 metros de visibilidad.

A 140 is for 70 feet visibility. It won't be easy to swing in the water no matter which speargun or shape it is.

Estoy contiguous

• Getting more interesting
    Reel a good price
    140 barrel?
    or band muzzle - last sharkfind = 140?

Sorry so many questions? I think they have not commented. :D :toast:

José

• 140cm carbon barrel / tube. Band stretch shouldn't be much less, I'll post the band stretch specs later because I have new shafts coming. This gun will have Speardiver shafts with welded "half-size" sharkfin tabs, not the punched tabs you see in the previous pics.

Speardiver stainless steel euro shafts http://freedivingspearfishingg…tainless-steel-shaft.html