Freedive Spearfishing San Evaristo, Baja Mexico [VIDEO]

• Harry, that is a great vid, thanks for sharing...you shoot some really nice fish and you shoot them really well..always stone shots, always right behind the eye or fin...very nice.

if you dont mind, what were some of the logiscitcs of your trip...as another east coaster i'd love to benefit from your planning of the trip..a baja trip is a dream of mine but it is daunting to set everything up.

thanks man

i like to spear fish

• One of the highlights of the trip.

Patrick's car alarm went off and would not shut off even after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. His car would also not start since the alarm kept going off. His 12 volt battery for his car alarm was dead. After Jim found this out, he came up with a great idea. How do we find a 12 volt battery in such a remote place? Well here you go.... 8 double AA batteries (from our flashlights) taped together with blue tape and two wires to produce 12 volts. :D

I knew that engineering degree paid off :toast: :toast:

• What an Idyllic morning. What time was that? Those were some hefty snappers and good shooting action. Looks like a great trip, good for you guys and thanks for sharing the vid and pics Harry. How many starts do the AA batteries give?

• What an Idyllic morning. What time was that? Those were some hefty snappers and good shooting action. Looks like a great trip, good for you guys and thanks for sharing the vid and pics Harry. How many starts do the AA batteries give?

630 am.

it was just to shut off his car alarm. His 12 volt car alarm battery was dead.

• what amazes me is you guys slept outside uncovered on actually really comfortable looking beds lol. Are there no bugs/dew/temperature changes there to where you would need a covering?

• Well Now I`m full of look at pics:), Fortunately I got the Pacifico at the corner store no prob:laughing3::thumbsup2: very nice pargos and cabrillas, that puts a new perspective on sleeping under the stars;).

Regards:toast:.

Sadot Hernàndez.

• what amazes me is you guys slept outside uncovered on actually really comfortable looking beds lol. Are there no bugs/dew/temperature changes there to where you would need a covering?

When i saw that we were going to sleep outside, I was like wtf. I didn't get bit by any mosquitoes and i was shirtless the whole time. The air is super dry and at night there was always a cool breeze. I slept very comfortable.

• Well Now I`m full of look at pics:), Fortunately I got the Pacifico at the corner store no prob:laughing3::thumbsup2: very nice pargos and cabrillas, that puts a new perspective on sleeping under the stars;).

Regards:toast:.

We drank every night. I think that's why I didn't lose any weight in 4 days of diving. :laughing3:

• Nice Harry and crew:thumbsup2:. What depths were you guys hunting? water temp?

You need to change your user title...Pompano to Baja..:D

• Nice Harry and crew:thumbsup2:. What depths were you guys hunting? water temp?

You need to change your user title...Pompano to Baja..:D

The good stuff was a little deeper. I would say 50ft to 85ft. Water was warm on top but a small thermocline on the bottom.