South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 730am--------end at 1130
    wind from SE at 6mph---from S at 8mph
    current S to N at 1/2mph--S to N at 1 1/2 mph
    viz 45f in 40fsw---------35f in 30fsw
    seas flat----------------less than 2f
    water temp 85F
    78F 10% clouds overhead--82F 30% clouds overhead

Solo today. Started out as deep as viz allowed and got 2 macs and an ok hog.
    Less jellies today and most that I saw were floating on the surface.
    Lots of macs today and more shootable fish spotted off in the haze.
    Was a beautiful day on the water

• 9-15-11__#72-2011m2
    begin at 830am--------end at 230pm
    wind from NE at 5mph---from NW at 9mph
    current N to S at 1mph--none
    water temp 85F
    76F 10% clouds overhead--88F 40% clouds overhead

Solo today with a beautiful yak freedive spearin day.
    Sea was amazing today with increased fish life, what a nice change. Maybe fall is in the air
    Saw some nice fish but was only able to get a spear in 2 hogs and 1 mack today
    Best part of today is that I figured out how to sidestep login to this forum while at work.:toast:

• this is good news,, i cant wait for fall to really set in

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• 9-23-11__#73-2011m2
    begin at 830am--------end at 1pm
    wind from SW at 5mph---same
    current N to S at 1mph--none
    viz 30f in 30fsw---------25f in 25fsw
    water temp 85F
    80F 10% clouds overhead--88F 20% clouds overhead

Solo today on a near perfect yak freedive spearfishing day.
    Not many boats out either
    Say a real nice hog but he had been shot at MANY time before and wouldn't let me get within 30f
    Did find 2 other lesser hogs that were not as educated and 1 mac that was just too curious.
    I had no jellies where I was today

• Late report for: 9-24-11__#74-2011m2
    begin at 830am--------end at 1pm
    wind from SW at 5mph---same
    current S to N at 1mph--S to N at 1 1/2mph
    viz 35f in 35fsw---------30f in 25fsw
    seas flat----------------flat
    water temp 85F
    78F 15% clouds overhead--86F overcast

Solo again today for another beautiful, flat sea day of yak freediving spearfishing
    Sure hope this weather/seas holds for another 10yr :D
    Had more moon jellies than yesterday
    Finally found the fish in the last hour of spearing and took 2 muttons and 2 hogs.

• 9-25-11__#75-2011m2
    begin at 830am--------end at 1230pm
    wind from SE at 3mph---SE at 7mph
    current S to N at 1mph--S to N at 1 1/2mph
    water temp 85F
    78F 5% clouds overhead--85F raining

Putmeincoach described todays dive perfectly. He always does a great job in the water. He grabbed 5 bugs an I shot 2 nice muttons and one 26in snapper. What a team :toast:
    Putmeincoach--very nice pictures bro and thanks for spearin with me :D

• 9-29-11__#76-2011m2
    begin at 830am--------end at noon
    wind from E at 3mph---SE at 5mph
    current zero ------S to N at 1/2mph
    viz 50f in 50fsw--------same
    water temp 85F
    78F 15% clouds overhead--84F 25% clouds overhead

Putmeincoach described todays conditions perfectly. I was at a different location an my conditions were almost identical. I was using a new gun setup and still lucked out and got 3 hogs. Sure hope this weather holds.

• I'm Putmeincoach. :) I'll start posting the same reports here, I wasn't aware of Hau's ongoing thread on this site.

• So, my roommate has been working an angle on this chick who lives next door. He's got her coming over for dinner tonight, and he hit me up last night asking if there was any way I could hook him up with a few lobster. Apparently these land dwellers don't check water conditions, but I've got this inability to say the word "no." After class today, the mission was a go. I put in at 12:45pm, out at 1:30pm. My plan was simple.. get to where I was going, hit 1 ledge and grab at least 2 bugs, when I had those 2, I was coming in. Well, when I hit the first ledge and there were 6 bugs, I couldn't help myself. Even though the swell is up, it's really not that bad once you get through the surf. My only worry is the yak disappears from sight in the trough of the waves, and boaters damn near run me over even when they CAN see it in calm seas. I didn't even bring a gun, just a minimalist approach. On the way back in, I had everything stowed in the hull, I'm not so confident in my landing skills. Sure enough, I rolled on the way in, the first time in my year of yak diving. So, 45 minutes, 6 roller coaster stricken bugs, and a headache later, I've got an in debt roommate. I told him if he gets lucky, he owes me a steak.. I'm getting burnt out on seafood.
    Viz was 20 in 15ft.
    Swell was oddly enjoyable, even though it kicked my ass.
    Total haul was 6 bugs and I almost caught a triggerfish in the net.

• So, my roommate has been working an angle on this chick who lives next door. He's got her coming over for dinner tonight, and he hit me up last night asking if there was any way I could hook him up with a few lobster. Apparently these land dwellers don't check water conditions, but I've got this inability to say the word "no." After class today, the mission was a go. I put in at 12:45pm, out at 1:30pm. My plan was simple.. get to where I was going, hit 1 ledge and grab at least 2 bugs, when I had those 2, I was coming in. Well, when I hit the first ledge and there were 6 bugs, I couldn't help myself. Even though the swell is up, it's really not that bad once you get through the surf. My only worry is the yak disappears from sight in the trough of the waves, and boaters damn near run me over even when they CAN see it in calm seas. I didn't even bring a gun, just a minimalist approach. On the way back in, I had everything stowed in the hull, I'm not so confident in my landing skills. Sure enough, I rolled on the way in, the first time in my year of yak diving. So, 45 minutes, 6 roller coaster stricken bugs, and a headache later, I've got an in debt roommate. I told him if he gets lucky, he owes me a steak.. I'm getting burnt out on seafood.
    Viz was 20 in 15ft.
    Swell was oddly enjoyable, even though it kicked my ass.
    Total haul was 6 bugs and I almost caught a triggerfish in the net.

You have balls of steel