Broward Beach Conditions

• Those strawberries yield ok, nate likes em more then i do. Ive shot one or two but i pass on them now. Big enough and you get a firm white meat like hogs.

• Nice grouper Nate. It looks like he was in the open. Good thing as un sticking a holed up grouper at 70+ would be a task.

Thanks for the info Andrew, I usually like cooking whole the smaller yield fish but I've never heard of cooking a whole grouper. Hmmm.

Dan you can see the boat in his grouper pic a bit. It was super choppy running out in the morning. It layed down considerably by mid Morning though.

• Andrew, yes we were in small boat. Was yours a large dive boat with a lot of people?

The water was choppy for our boat to range too far in search of better vis.

we only had 5 people total on board, had to take the boat out just to run it. We ran into some sloppy stuff too farther off but it eventually laid down a bit. surface conditions were very strange today. let me know when your planning on diving out of haulover... if ive been out ill try n report viz or get a report from my buddies.

• dove around Boca today from 30-60 viz was top to bottom outside of 40. Finally broke my mutton curse and got decent lobster, overall didn't see much at all I had a grouper that would come in and out of view in 45. Seemed like id drop down and he'd swim off, I'd surface and he'd come in to see what the hell I was doing down there. Lobster went a little over 2 pounds, and tasted delicious alongside the mahi I got the other day. Surface conditions were sloppy and the viz was surprising.

• Water is a bit rough today, kind of kicked our asses. North of the port, vis 20ft in 15-20fsw, swell 3-4' with the occasional 5-6, very slight northbound current. A mutton, mangrove, hog, and a porgy.

• Water is a bit rough today, kind of kicked our asses. North of the port, vis 20ft in 15-20fsw, swell 3-4' with the occasional 5-6, very slight northbound current. A mutton, mangrove, hog, and a porgy.

Genius freaking idea to dive before you leave town lemme tell ya.... :frustrated2::blowup::troll1::angry4::attack2::attack3::reddevil:

Fun diving til it was time to come back in. I lost my flag, nate lost his paddle. my paddle got stuck all the way in the back of my kayak inside the hatch. got one half out, threw a temper tantrum and smashed it in half over my bow hatch.... back into the water to swim in.

• Dove meade st 1st reef today quick dive. Got a hog and a red, whiffed on what couldve been two nice muttons in one shot. dive buddy pulled 3 bugs, alot of bugs in the boulders but mostly small. one was a 3 pounder out in the open.

conditions went from good to lookin like a storms a brewin...

• All this time I thought it was me.. you're the boat magnet, lose my number.

:D

• There's a good chance it wouldn't have killed you if it hit you. I wonder if it would've knocked you out. I hope not. But in that case your buddy has a chance to save you. Noting you can do about sailboats, they're silent. But Steven is in tune with the marine environment, you must've felt something right?

• There's a good chance it wouldn't have killed you if it hit you. I wonder if it would've knocked you out. I hope not. But in that case your buddy has a chance to save you. Noting you can do about sailboats, they're silent. But Steven is in tune with the marine environment, you must've felt something right?

Yup, just felt something close to me, way to windy to hear anything.

Saw a gag with a fresh spear hole in it but I think it was a bit small

water was pretty clear, way too windy though

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!