• At Meade St 2nd reef solo today
    begin at 8am------------------end at 1pm
    wind from SE at 6mph-------from E at 8mph
    water temp 79F in 30fsw
    current from S at 2mph-----same
    viz 30f in 30fsw-------------same
    seas less than 2f in 30fsw--same
    air temp 78F PC------------82F PC

solo today and got 1/2 a bag of small reef fish.
    Saw 3-4 sharks and the biggest trigger I have seen in a long time.
    Today was a beautiful yak spearin day.
    Bad thing about Meade St. is there is very little if any TA:(

• pargo---sorry, just woke up.
    Yes--TA=Tits and Ass.:thumbsup2:
    Lots of TA at Dania on a nice hot sunny day:D Makes having to quit spearin for the day bearable knowing that the girls are lying on the beach waiting to be admired.

• At Meade St. today
    begin at 0930------------------end at 3pm
    wind from E at 5mph----------from E at 10mph
    water temp 79F in 25fsw
    current from S at1/2mph------from S at 2mph
    viz 50f in 35fsw----------------25f in 25fsw
    seas were flat------------------less than 2f
    air temp. 78F Clear------------85F Clear

me and stevo on the 2nd reef today. We saw lots of fish and ended with a bag of reef fish. Nothing real good.
    Saw huge lobsters walkin on the reef. Stevo had a 6-7f nurse shark swim all the way up to him:0
    Viz shut down again at aprox 1-2pm and the current began to rip from the S.
    It was a beautiful yak spearin day.
    Wish all our days could be atleast this good:thumbsup2:

• Lots of fun was had. good vis, next to no current when we started. must have been slack tide or something. I did take two shots at muttons but of coarse missed them. On one of the misses I did however stone a 3" grunt, wrong place, wrong time. :hau: ty for the scaler, that thing works great.

• On Meade St today
    begin at 9am------------------end at 7pm
    wind from SE at 5mph-------E at 10mph
    water temp 79F
    current 1/2mph from S------from S at 2mph
    viz 35f in 35fsw--------------same
    seas less than 1f------------less than 2f
    air temp 78FClear-----------84F PC

me, Ismail and Scott on the 2nd reef today.
    At aprox noon the current started rippen and everyone was fighting to not get blown past the yaks.
    Scott arrived on the reef just a half hour after me. I was on my yak putting fish in the cooler and told scott that there were 2 hogs under my yak. He said "yea, sure", then jumped in. Less than 5 minutes later he was yelling and held a good sized hog up in the air:thumbsup2:
    Ismail did good also and got several fish. Maybe was his best day so far.
    Scott and Ismail had to quit at 1 or so. After they left I put out 2 drift lines and kept shooting fish. Ended with a bag of fish, nothing big.
    I found a spot with 24-30in dogs on it, but they were way to smart for me and I never even got a shot:(

• seaweed---yes sir, going yak spearing tomorrow. I can only spear till noon or so as I have to work tomorrow night. If you want to go I have a spare yak on the truck and can meet you at any beach. Please to let me know if you want to go and where and what time please. I think that you have my phone number. Thanks
    Other wise I'll be at Meade St. at 730 or so if anyone wants to go:attack2: :fish:

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• At Meade St. solo today
    begin at 8am----------------end at 1pm
    wind from S at 2mph-------from SE at 9mph
    water temp 80F in 30fsw
    current from N at 1/2mph---same
    viz 80f in 30fsw------------same
    seas less than 1f----------same
    air temp 84 Clear---------88F PC

today was perfect. Great viz, flat seas, hogs under the yak as soon as I slipped in. Doesn't get any better.
    Got checked by FWC today just as I was done spearin. He checked me out and then we sat and talked about spearin and yakin. He asked if I had seen any lobster and I said" yea, there are 2 under your boat right now:thumbsup2:"
    I got 3 hogs, 1 porgy, 1 jack and 4 little dogs in 5 hours:D
    The camera came today, but no UW case. I'll be glad when this camera hassle is over. Been almost 30 days getting it shipped to me.:(

• ow hau, that is the first FWC encounter i have heard of among our yak spearo group, what was the conversation like? what was he checking for? fish legality or PFDs?

i like to spear fish

• pargo---don't get excited. Prestigue Camera back ordered the UW case. they do not know when it will come in:0 I ordered the FX37 and UW case on 5-15. May be another month before I can get a UW case in my hands as it took a month just to get the camera:(

LunkerBuster--you forget, I am from the Keys. In the Keys you get stopped 2-3 times a day by either FWC, USCG, Monroe Counts Sherrifs Dept., Home Land Security, DOT and BAT just to name a few. So for me to sit and talk spearin with a lone FWC officer was a nice change. All he wanted was to see my fishing and drivers lis., look at my fish and see my PFD. After that we talked spearin and yakin. :D

• pargo--thank you, thank you. I am at work now but will check that site out ASAP.
    I originaly ordered from Prestigue because they had" both the camera and UW case in stock now for immediate shippment".
    Thank you