Broward Beach Conditions

• My friends car was broken into from a shore dive spot in the 954 area yesterday, great high end neighborhood. Car parked on a mane street in full view.

Watch out for stuff guys!!!

I'm looking at the beach cams and drooling, hope you are all finding the fish.

• at Meade St today
    begin at 800am-----------end at 130pm
    wind calm------from N at 10mph
    current from N to S 1 1/2mph---same
    viz 80f in 40fsw -----------70f in 40fsw
    seas flat------------------less than 2f
    water temp 77F
    air temp. 78F cloudless ---86F cloudless

LunkerBuster, fishingdude, scott, Hia-leah and his best friend (father), Rhodyhunter and me on the inside of the 2nd reef.
    Today we outflanked the fish, ambushed them with spearo drivers, sneak attacks, death from above maneuvers and surrounded almost every spearable fish we saw. With that many yak spearos in the water the fish didn't stand a chance. The hogs would try to hide under rocks, run for cover, camo up and still we hunted them down.
    I'll try to post photo evidence ASAP
    Hope everyone logs on and posts up their stories.
    Thanks guys, I had a great today out there today

• well hau, at least we both wound up with muttons and macks :)
    its true though, we went out to the third and viz was very very limited, it got better as we came back in

did I meet you on the beach at vista around 3-4 pm on thursday???

trying to figure out who it was i talked to all i know was it was a younger skinny guy in yellow kayak?

• hahaha, steve is basically 2 dimensional..it is his diving secret....:D

i had a ton of fun today but shot no fish and realized, thanks to my new dive watch, that I am both out of shape and a terrible diver :)

I have much to learn

i like to spear fish

• yep thats him, nice meeting you steven. i think im gunna head back there this coming thursday if the weather holds up, should have my new ray odor pole spear by then (crosses fingers). if anybodys interested it would be cool to meet some other guys on here

• Now why did you buy that? It's too heavy and slow. It's for like huge grouper in locations where they let you get that close.

Steven and the gruppa! :thumbsup2:

i hear its a good pole spear, obviously not as good as the guns you guys use but also not nearly as expensive... if i win the lotto or figure out a way to make my bills vanish ill look into a nice gun. my friend uses a 42 special and its alright im more impressed by another guys yellow divers direct pos polespear... also just starting out, if i get alot more into it ill go bigger/better. right now im still working on getting some decent fins and a prescription mask cuz i cant see shit in the water (if i can get close enough to see it im close enough for a polespear hahahaha)

• at Meade St today
    begin at 8am-----------end at 130pm
    wind calm------from SE at 10mph
    current from N to S 1mph---same
    viz 80f in 50fsw -----------70f in 45fsw
    seas flat------------------less than 2f
    water temp 77F
    air temp. 80F cloudless ---90F 15% clouds

Solo today on west side of Meade 3nd.
    Today is the first day of the summer season that I wore my 1.5mm suit and took lead off my belt :thumbsup2:
    Is a perfect day out there again today.
    Lots and lots of boats on the 3rd reef today
    I only got 2 fish, with the same numbers== a 14in hog an a 41inch king :@
    I only had about 10f of line left on my reel when he stopped running. He took about 190f of line before he stopped his run :@
    I'll try to post a pic of the king in a day or so

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• hau congrats on the what sounds like a monster king, and im still looking forward to those pics:D

sdeisen nice red! I didn't see you there yesterday, hau took that pic?

• I think the one we saw was easily that big...pushing that huge school, he was hungry.....hungry for STEEL :)

way to get it done hau.

Steven- don't be mad, it is nothing but love :)

Dan- I have such a problem I think i need Divers anonymous. "Hi, (HI ALL) Im a freediver and I have a problem"

nice grouper :) btw...saw a few the other day but it has been so long since i shot one that i couldn't estimate his size at all

i like to spear fish

• guys forgot to mention I lost a speargun... a Sea Hornet with a blue band. I know its a long shot, but I lost it near meade street 2nd/3rd reef