Broward Beach Conditions

• lunkerBuster---THAT schedule is NOT public knowledge, for obvious reasons sir.:D
    But thank you for the offer:rolleyes1:

Scott got a couple of fish today and had ok conditions
    putmeincoach got bugs and fish today also and said that the viz was like 40-50f

• Went bugging today on a shoredive... viz was hazy. current wasn't bad. water's chilly... I wore my 1.5mm Mako and it was very comfy. bugs were plentyful and we actually couldn't fit anymore lobster in our 5gal bucket so we called it a day.

My question is.... how many people did you dive with?

• lol i know exacty the "heavily hunted area" your talkin about

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am--------end at noon
    wind from N at 5mph--from W at 5mph
    current 1/2mph from N---same
    viz 50f in 55fsw-------25f in 25fsw
    seas flat------same
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 76F overcast---88F overcast

Solo today with NO sun but the sea is stiil flat at 230pm
    Third reef viz not quite good enough so I had to come in to the 2nd and only saw and got 1 smaller hog.
    Today was a very relaxing day in the water with no waves and no current :)

putmeincoach was just getting there as I left, i'm sure he thinned the bug population :toast:

Marco--I'll put some BUTT pictures up the next day I'm off work :)

10-17-10 edit per Marco request :)

• very nice day , luckyly I finished working at 3 so I run to the bech and did a solo bech dive. viz was great and water nice . I got me the lobster limit and a mutton . another mutton got away after I shot it through an eye :( . it was great to get in the water after a couple of weeks.

• went out "south of Port Everglades" today. I think I saw you Putmeincoach. did you have a red yak on the first reef?

We got two legal grouper and 20 lobster today between 4 ppl. Viz was ok.. with that layer of brown water on top of the clean water which kinda messed with the viz. I was actually getting really cold wearing my 1.5mm mako wetsuit today. Guess its time to get that 3mm out!

begin at 830am--------end at 1230
    wind from N at 5mph--from NE at 13mph
    viz 40f in 30fsw-------25f in 25fsw
    seas less than 2f------2-3f from NE
    water temp 83F
    air temp. 70F sunny---84F sunny

Today had the potential to become rough water so I stayed closer to shore and ended with 4 hogs, and a mac.

• conditions were great today! seas were less than 2 ft, slow current from N to S, wind 5-10 from NE. Vis was 40+, theres was some funky stuff in the first 2-3 ft of water looked like cobwebs. Got 2 hogs, 1 mac, and a lobster in 2.5 hours.

begin at 9am--------end at 1230
    wind from N at 5mph--from NE at 18mph
    seas less than 2f------2-3f from NE
    water temp 83F
    air temp. 70F sunny---80F sunny

Today had the potential to become rough water so we stayed closer to shore and ended with 2 hogs, and a mac. Had a lady friend with me today, she did very good in the water and had a great time until the wind an seas picked up and it started to sprinkle rain. She got cold with no wet suit so we came in.

• Late report for: 10-20-10__#125-2010m
    South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 930am--------end at noon
    wind from N at 5mph--from NE at 10mph
    viz 40f in 20fsw-------25f in 20fsw
    seas less than 2f------same
    water temp 83F
    air temp. 72F sunny---82F sunny

Me and my new spearin buddy went out to the rocks for a post injury check out dive. All went great as the sea was almost perfect, the sky was blue and we even saw some fish an managed to get 1 hog in shallow water

fishingdude and putmeincoach--you guys are getting some very nice catches.
    congratulations

• Late report for: 10-21-10__#126-2010m
    South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am--------end at 430pm
    wind from N at 5mph--from NE at 15mph
    seas less than 2f------2 to 3f
    water temp 83F
    air temp. 70F sunny---84F sunny

Solo today for 8hours of in the water spearin
    Wind, sky, current, air and water temp., and viz was great today
    There was so little current and wind movement that I had to swim in every direction as there was no drift.
    I saw turtles, rays, a nurse shark
    I saw lots of small hogs and macs. I saw 4 keeper hogs and 1 keeper mac that I put in the cooler
    Water is def getting cooler. I was ok in my holy 1.5mm for 8hours today, but soon I'm gonna switch to a 3mm.