Spearfishing wish list

• After all the fish I saw on my recent bay dive, I want something that will keep me warm enough to dive in 52-55°F water so that I can dive through the Panhandle winter. A dry suit would be a slam dunk, but I am too short have much luck looking for a used suit and can't justify the coin for new dry suit for the handful of winter dives that I can probably fit in, especially with the possibility of longer grouper season closings. Maybe "Semi-dry"?

• My wish list is not so simple.
    a. Female spearo freedive buddy.
    1. Self supportive, better if she can support me financially.
    2. Friendly and nice personallity.
    3. Not heavier than me.
    4. Honest, caring and wants just me for the rest of her life.
    5. Likes to freedive/spearfish with me on almost every dive.
    6. Wants to be my dive buddy and enjoys lifes pleasures with me for the rest of our lives.
    7. Doesn't want me for a free ticket for the rest of her life like the last one.

See, not so simple.
    hau

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• That doesn't exisits. :rolleyes1:

I already bought a pair of C4 Mustangs VGR Fins. Expensive, but I have to say that is another world.

The most comfortable footpocket ever (it has arch support and is adjustable!). The blades are as responsive as the Falcons but I feel them softer. GOOD BUY!

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Marco- you are correct. So far that person doesn't exist.:(

seahunter49-
    1.If she had all the other attributes then either darkness or plastics could solve the beauty issue. :)
    2. A spearo friend of mine wants me to come down to his country. He says that 40.usd a day will buy me all living expences AND a young native girl to push my yak out through the surf every morning AND whatever else I needed from her when I got back from spearin.:D

monster slayer- lo siento for derailing your thread.

• My wish list is not so simple.
    a. Female spearo freedive buddy.
    1. Self supportive, better if she can support me financially.
    2. Friendly and nice personallity.
    3. Not heavier than me.
    4. Honest, caring and wants just me for the rest of her life.
    5. Likes to freedive/spearfish with me on almost every dive.
    6. Wants to be my dive buddy and enjoys lifes pleasures with me for the rest of our lives.
    7. Doesn't want me for a free ticket for the rest of her life like the last one.

See, not so simple.
    hau

get yourself an inflatable girl and tie a dive flag to it and drag it around, you can use it as a float also:D

• "I want a Red Wong Hybrid-action, two band Reef Model speargun with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time."

Davie Peguero

• Nah, that dive flag doesn't have the stripe centered and someone might poke their eye out with that inflator.

Davie Peguero