How's Florida looking ?

• If you have cash, a little know how about buying real estate, I mean foreclosures, short sales etc., and are not in a hurry, this is the opportunity of a lifetime in Florida.

That said I thought you were so happy were you are, and your property looks really nice, for keeping dogs and all.

The heat here is close to unbearable in the summer.

• Last winter was mild cold wise. This summer seems not as hot as previous ones. I don't know if it's actually milder this year or if I'm getting used to it. The only thing that tempers the summers is being able to get in the the water any time, or maybe even just the idea of it :) That and for me being able to work indoors. I look at people who work outdoors and wonder how they can handle it.

Which area of Florida are you thinking about?

• Lot a douche bags but some good folks.

Lots of great nature opportunities, keys, glades, gulf, Bahamas, Atlantic, steinhatchee, swamps.....

Bugs and snakes and gators and crocs. Mad sharks

I love it :)

Great history shit loads of diversity amazing food

i like to spear fish

• That sums it up pretty well. I'd recommend a vacation down here to check out several areas it would take a couple days but be worth it, west coast is quite a bit different from east coast, down south different from farther north. Certainly lots of options and variety. Year-round diving and beach buns are pluses...

• Such an open ended question, but I am sure that you could find something you liked. You could be 5 minutes from the beach on a 1/4 acre lot or an hour and a half from either coast and on large acrage.

• Can't really say anything about real estate, but one of the best decisions that I've made was to move to South Florida

• really FL's got everything. there are farms, cities, small towns, and islands. if your coming for a beach west coast id recommend venice or maybe naples beaches for the southern half of the state. although with those beaches water vis isnt very good usually and if you wanna dive it be kind of hard without a boat bc to get to good vis you usually have to head off shore some miles at least in my area. east coast id say to talk to these other guys as thats their backyard although id say they typically have much cleaner/clearer water. personally ive lived estero fl my whole life and am 10 minutes from the closest boat ramp. theres awesome fishing and its a smallish town. really i guess decide what kind of area your looking for and narrow your search a little. because there are tons of options