member intro for Stevens

• hi my names Steven, born and raised in southwest florida. im 19 now and been fishing both offshore and inshore since i was barely walking. my family and i take trips down to the florida keys(usually marathon) as many as several times a year to fish and usually snorkel/spearfish. about 2 years ago got my divers certification and have been on multiple dives both off of family owned boat and through comercial dive boats. weve been multiple times to the keys mostly diving since becoming certified. i own a mares 95 phantom carbon for a speargun and absolutely love it. ive been really interested in and seeking to learn more about freediving. deepest ive dove on tanks is around 90'.

• thanks everyone. i have a thread on freedive fins if anyone could help out with my little issue. thanks in advance

• Welcom man. Best thing to do at your age and experience is talk to a lot of friends and borrow gear to try and see what you like. At 19 I was still growing so you shouldn't blow the bank on gear yet.
    Take it slow, learn a lot, have fun

i like to spear fish