10/25/09-Elliot Late Report

• Got out Sunday to hit some nearby patch reefs off of elliot key.

Water temp was 69 degrees! colder than a witches tit! Fish life, and movement was abundant.

Fish were in close depths ranged from, 8-45 feet. Patch reefs were stacked with Hogs, grouper and Big muttons cruising the sand.

The black was spooky as hell, and I gave him chase from rock to rock until he holed up. Once he was rocked up I picked the best hole put my gun to where I thought

his gills were and fired. It took 2 of us about 45 minutes to get him out. Good thing tone brought a small handheld gaff which i used to pull him out.

Bent shaft with the fish thrashing around in the hole.

An assortment of other fish rounded out the big Igloo cooler we filled up.

Edited 11 times, last by Alan ().

• Sweet black, we dove deep all day and only found that one black spot loaded with fish. The shallows seem to be holding nice fish now but the water is super cold there.

Thread title still isnt fixed

Davie Peguero

• OK OK..

Alan, is that a new Yazbek suit? How do you like it?

Dan yes, I love the suit. I got a good deal on it at Austins. Ithink it is made by Picasso or vice versa.

The Farmer John keeps me warm enough, the only disadvantage is that when you need to take

a :grogan1: you need to take the whole thing off. On sunday I had to take the whole suit off and jump in to

take a shit. It felt like ice water.