New board member(pic heavy)

• but not to the sport....Hello guys, my name is Tony. I live down in Key West Florida. I have been here for 8 years now. I currently own and operate a Jet Ski rental in Summerland Key (mm24) and also have a electronic retail/repair store downtown key west as well...Im a big geek and enjoy fixing things. I have been heavy in the sport for the past few years, but have been diving/fishing my entire life. I am also a dive master and posses my capts license, I am bringing a dive/scuba boat to the marina where the jet ski rental is located in the next few weeks. I do most of my diving from a jet ski, but go out with buddies regularly as well. I prefer the simplicity of diving off a ski and enjoy it very much. If you are ever in the keys hit me up.

I have about 10 guns last i checked but mainly dive with my 60gr plus, 58 euro Koah or my dry barrel 133 mares.

enough blabbering...now time for the photos:thumbsup2:

• Welcome Tony, cool to see you here man. Great intro :)

• Sup buddy

Just in case some of you have not met tony before he is a damn fine ambassador if our sport, always giving his time and knowledge to new folks and spearos visiting kw.
    He also has some really cool dogs

i like to spear fish

• And I can't believe nobody's mentioned it, but the guy's got free beer! What else is there to say? I'm thirsty now. :toast: And who doesn't love dogs, too? I'll tell you who. AL QEAIDA, that's who!

• And I can't believe nobody's mentioned it, but the guy's got free beer! What else is there to say? I'm thirsty now. *:toast: *And who doesn't love dogs, too? I'll tell you who. AL QEAIDA, that's who!

Haha, yes this is true, we do have free beer. I am not a pilot, I had a friend of mine take my go pro up and take a few videos of him flying. They are very cool to watch, but difficult to edit enough for me to be able to put them online. I did ring my camera up recently on a biplane ride and ot some decent shots as well.

I do appreciate the kind words, I try and help out as much as I can. There are a lot of unknowns here in the keys and much of the information can be misleading.*

The two dogs are my roommate and business's partner Nicole. The black and white one (Courage)is an American Bulldog English Pointer mix. The brown and white dog (Jack)is an Ibezan Hound. They are both great dogs, but*

• on a side note, tony here is a DIY genius and a wealth of information on diving, repairs, and cell phones. all kidding aside. Ive only seen him once and he was flying past me on his mad max motorcycle in the keys :D