Antigua spearfishing reports

• George pm me your number again as I have changed phones and lost it. Also where did you make this haul?? I have been diving around the entire island for 6 years and seen hogfish twice!

• Nice haul George,

I haven't been out in two weeks. Weather and now…..shit….they found a dead body in the water at our favourite cut. Chopped with a machete and shot in the chest 3 or 4 times.
    We're hoping it was drug related since it is a "pick up" or "drop" zone on the Colombian route. Or so we hear. But shit….Now there's talk of piracy in the same area.
    Why do some asshloles have to always screw up a good thing?

Anyway, sorry for the rant on your thread. I gotta come your way. I need a break. Tiger shrimp are wearing me down too. :D

• Jesus Hank!!! Man be careful those ****tards have no hearts or brains...no fish is worth that crap bro.
    Sounds like they were making a statement or a hate crime.
    You and Jake have a bed anytime man, ANYTIME :thumbsup5:

Nice haul George,

I haven't been out in two weeks. Weather and now…..shit….they found a dead body in the water at our favourite cut. Chopped with a machete and shot in the chest 3 or 4 times.
    We're hoping it was drug related since it is a "pick up" or "drop" zone on the Colombian route. Or so we hear. But shit….Now there's talk of piracy in the same area.

Anyway, sorry for the rant on your thread. I gotta come your way. I need a break. Tiger shrimp are wearing me down too. :D

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• That's scary. Be safe buddy

Nice haul George,

i like to spear fish

• hahahahaahahahah sorry but no! Actually can you send some more this way? cheers :thumbsup2:

Nice haul man! Can you send our missing hogfish that got lost back up this way? Thanks!

George Steele

• Went out for half hour before work today and got lucky :) Edit: I forgot to say, mutton 11.7 and cubera 10.7, the vid is better than the pictures... swam for a bit with a manta yesterday and shot some lovely 2lb'er snappers which my wife and crew throughly enjoyed.

George Steele

Edited 2 times, last by Dude george ().

• Marco just to busy to get the video posted, will try this weekend.. it was so nice to sneak that dive in and the bonus was the fish

George Steele

• Got 3 Dolphin(Dorado) and one small Wahoo, but sadly I seemed to have thought free diving with my phone and car keys would end well, it did not! :laughing: I was to excited to get into the water with my new reel toy and weight vest instead of a weight belt. So no end of day pictures :( I am pulling some images from Video of last week reef and Blue.

George Steele

• Damn he'll of a haul. All spearfishing? Wow! Really nice haul, is this normal? Wow.