Got some baja in my life

• Just got back last week with my wife and son. Met up with some friends down there. First day I arrived it was windy so it turned into a drinking day. Wind followed through the weekend with it letting up a little on Sunday. For other reasons we couldnt get out Sunday and set out Monday. Water was 64* and viz about 15-20. We did a great job on the pargo and cabrilla. Big triggers around too that we made into ceviche on the boat. I wish we could have got to dive more but thats the way it goes sometimes. Maybe Ill try to get back down there in Sept. Big cabrilla went 15 gutted and bled. She was full of eggs.

• It is a Wong hybrid. I know, overkill for the reef but we were told one gun per person on the boat so I had to choose between that and my 90cm. Better to be over gunned than under right? All divers were were under the limits. I can't wait to go back. Thanks for the comments.

• limit for spearfishing in baja is 5 fish per day(hook and line is 10) , dodos count as 2.5 fish (i know you dont have any but just so you know)
    phil

• I can´t find (yet) a change or modification to the sportfishing law NOM-017 PESC-1994. after publised in the DON (diario oficial de la nación).

CONAPESCA regulations were up dated on March 04 2013. Still 5 pieces per day in spearfishing mode.

If someone get confirmation of any change please let know.

:toast:

Sadot Hernàndez.