The forum and search engines

• It's been interesting for me to observe how the forum performs with search engines such as google for spearfishing related searches. Specifically how soon it takes to reflect changes in the forum such as the new domain name and new threads. The new domain name was chosen to perform well with the search engines but it was still surprising to me to see how fast it took effect. For those curious about this try the following searches:

freediving spearfishing forum

freediving spearfishing

spearfishing freediving

spearfishing forum

freediving forum

I'm not sure why it was important to me to put emphasis on this as I never aspired for the forum to be big. I guess it's a good learning experience and that I can apply the knowledge gained elsewhere. For sure it doesn't hurt in attracting quality people to the site.

• that is pretty cool...
    does the new google (info sucker) give the same results for everyone?
    I thought it claimed to tailor your search hits to what it believe you are looking for...I dunno, all that info gleaning scares the piss outta me, what is to stop them from monitoring everything....but that is another thread i guess

i like to spear fish

• I did a google search for Spearfishing forums and this forum was on the third page :( then tried Freediving spearfishing search and it shows on 7th position:(. I know i'm using a goverment (ARMY)computer . But it still show the same list that at home. I might not be able to get in to some of the other links due to be restricted for army but i can get to this one no problem. So is still good buiseness for me:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

• Since I installed the flags in who's online and can see which countries guests are browsing the forum from, I noticed that often there are guests from Spain browsing this thread http://spearfishing.world/spea…ean-wood-gun-abellan.html So I typed in google the words wood Abellan and the thread showed up as the first result. What a way to make a first impression to our fellow spearos across the lake :laughing:

• It shall be #1 on all search engines. Even if you don't want it to. Also, Core get to work and stop playing on these forums, our Tax $$$ are at stake...:D

• It shall be #1 on all search engines. Even if you don't want it to. Also, Core get to work and stop playing on these forums, our Tax $$$ are at stake...:D

:laughing3::laughing1::laughing1: I got bad luck and this website is getting blocked in the army comp.. So i cant play in it as much as i want. I'm home for the last few days so i like to keep an eye here.:D. This cowboy is sick. And i dont want to think that after gathering all the gear to go hunting.I have to give up the sport.:(. sorry i derailed from topic. I like to share this link with all spearo and fishermans imeet. I like them to see and learn what spearfshing is all about.

• He tenido muchos dolores de pecho y cabeza. Ellos no estan seguro de lo que es. Me han echo cuanto estudio hay. Me han medicado, inyectado, y nada. el dolor no se va. Me han chequeado el corazon. el sistema respiratorioy la presion. Laboratorios de mi sangre.y no me han podido contestar. La semana pasada me sucedio algo en el gimnasio al final de mi rutina. Y cuando lo describo a ellos, dicen que pudo ser calambre por desidratacion. O un pequeno ataque al corazon. pero no se por que ellos no pueden determinar nada todavia. Ningun calambre me ha tenido en el suelo por 15 minutos cortandome la respiracion. Solo Dios sabe que me sucede. Y ahora estoy en mi casa cojiendo un break a ver si es stress o que. Pero no puedo hacer nada de esfuerzo. Sorry again for derailing off topic.:(

• Electrolytes?? Don't freak out yet. Drink Gotaraid water etc.. and ask if you can continue working out. A heartattack can easily been seen on an ekg or echo cardiogram. Keep your head up and don't lose faith. I am going through some similar stuff right now, but with my wife. You'll be in our prayers.

• good point toledo.

about a month back, i went to the hospital for something similar, i had chest pains and palpitations typical symptoms of heart trouble after about 20 exams ekg, echo ,blood ,srtess test. it turned out to be ANXIETY and STRESS the doctor told me everything was perfect but stress and anxiety causes your body to release adrenalin which causes the above symptoms.

the stress and anxiety was due to some exam i had pending, and i was trying to make a 24 hour day into a 26 hr day.

• Eso es un bajon de pescao...No seriously if it was a hearth attack it should show up on ekg.Not a cardiologist myself but use to work on cardio labs fixing/installing fluoroscopy machines;seen quite a few things..anyways hope you get better will be in our prayers:)