• Hello everyone! My name is Dmitriy, I am 49 years old. I was born and grew in Russia on the coast of the Black Sea. For the first time a mask with a snorkel I put on at the age of six years, since then I try not to remove it. Now I live in a Palm Coast, FL, I dive/spearfish often, my favorites places is Ponce inlet and Jupiter Florida. I am a PADI dive master candidate.
    Be safe, shoot straight and have fun!!! :bigfish:

• Dah broh pah zhah lah vaht !

Not a busy forum but great people always willing to lend a hand and if you need to buy something - check with Dan for personal FAST service. Welcome Dimitri to a mellow fun forum. Please feel free to post Russian girls photos (lots and lots) to the Bikini Thread

Edited once, last by Oscar ().

• Welcome!

Dah broh pah zhah lah vaht !

Not a busy forum but great people always willing to lend a hand and if you need to buy something - check with Dan for personal FAST service. Welcome Dimitri to a mellow fun forum. Please feel free to post Russian girls photos (lots and lots) to the Bikini Thread

You old pig!

PS: Please post those pictures... :rolleyes1::laughing:

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Welcome.

Great people here. Young and old. I heard Oscar is so old that when he was born, the Dead Sea was only critical.

(I got that line from a Lucky Dube song....:laughing:)

• Welcome.

Great people here. Young and old. I heard Oscar is so old that when he was born, the Dead Sea was only critical.

(I got that line from a Lucky Dube song....:laughing:)

What? What? I can't hear. :confused1:

He was there when it parted - or was that the Red Sea :laughing3:

• Everybody thanks for heartiest welcome! I didn't expect so many posts in this tread!
    Dan, concerning the name of the Black Sea there are some hypotheses
    1 . Turks and other conquerors, trying to subdue the population of the coast of the sea, met furious repulse from local population, for as nicknamed the sea — Black, inhospitable.
    2 . One more hypothesis of an origin of the name is based that metal subjects (for example, anchors), the seas lowered in water are deeper than 150 m for a long time, became covered by a raid of black color thanks to effect of hydrogen sulfide.
    3 . The name to the Black Sea was given by the seamen observing black color of water during storms.

Best Regards.