FS: Riffes and other gear

• For Sale:
    1. Riffe Standard model, #2 Mid-Range 49in stock, R-1010 with 2-3 shafts, 17f range, $538. new, will sell for $300. All in near new condition==SOLD
    2. Riffe Competitor model, #00, 27in stock, RC-00 with 2 shafts, 6f range, $270. new, sell for $225. All in near new condition.
    3. Omer inflatable spearing float. New $110. Used for $50.==SOLD
    4. Custom 66in all teak blue water 6 band cannon with 3/8 6 tab shaft, 1000lb mono and breakaway system. Rough gun but will reach and kill big fish. $300.
    5. Ti dive knife. ==SOLD

Sorry, no pictures. Please to go here for Riffe gun pictures and specs.
    http://www.speargun.com/spearguns.html

Deliver or pick up only within 75mi of Hallandale Beach, Fl.
    Will consider trade for Riffe Euro130 only please.

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 4 times, last by hau ().

• monster slayer---I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to my LDS to buy a NEW RIFFE EURO 130.:D
    Wish you could go there with me. This is a great LDS with gear hanging from the ceiling,gear stacked up on top of gear and they have everything and every Riffe model made. You would love this LDS.
    I called the guy yesterday for a price and he said "Is this gun for you? Since this is like the 5-6th new gun you have bought from me, your price is _____ ,with any shaft you want":thumbsup2:
    Thanks pargo and monster slayer.

Spearfishing Store

Edited 2 times, last by hau ().

• monster slayer---I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to my LDS to buy a NEW EURO 130.
    Wish you could go there with me. This is a great LDS with gear hanging from the ceiling,gear stacked up on top of gear and they have everything and every Riffe model made. You would love this LDS.
    I called the guy yesterday for a price and he said "Is this gun for you? Since this is like the 5-6th new gun you have bought from me, your price is _____ ,with any shaft you want":thumbsup2:

Congrats You wont regreat it. A 130 euro i beleive is the perfect size. What store is that? Is that the one i mention on my PM the other day Hau? I need to call them hopefully today, If you go please can you ask some questions for me? I can send you a PM with what i need info for.

• awesome Hau...sounds like a perfect killing machine :)

glad you were able to do the fund raising so fast and some folks got some SICK deals

nice to hear the LDS taking care of regulars

i like to spear fish

• monster slayer---I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to my LDS to buy a NEW RIFFE EURO 130.:D

You will love your new gun. I love the wooden extension in the back third to hip load. I would really like to go with you and get a beer and talk about spearfishing afterwards ... Ill be ther with you somehow, i`m stoked for you. Nothing like getting a new speargun :thumbsup2:

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• You will love your new gun. I love the wooden extension in the back third to hip load. I would really like to go with you and get a beer and talk about spearfishing afterwards ... Ill be ther with you somehow, i`m stoked for you. Nothing like getting a new speargun :thumbsup2:

hahaha, he didn't do it...the rob Allen reigns supreme in the Hau quiver...

i would love to sit and chat spearo with you whenever you find the time to venture to miami :)

i like to spear fish

• Don't get too excited.
    I got my money together. Drove to my LDS and bought the gun and then spent the next hour outside in the parking lot comparing the Riffe Euro 130 to my RA130. I compared the Riffe Euro to my RA130 and decided that I acutally liked the RA better:0 So I put my money back in my pocket and came home without the Riffe:0
    I love my RA even more now after comparing it side by side with the Riffe Euro. And the Riffe is $200. more than what I paid new for my RA:D
    Like pargo said, the Euro is like the other Riffes just turned sideways. The Euro just didn't feel as good in my hands as the RA. I know the Riffe probably is a better quality gun and has other advantages, but IMO the RA suits me better.
    My LDS didn't bat an eye or even say 1 negative thing about my mistake. I love supporting my LDS. Had I ordered the Riffe Euro from a mail order and not been happy it would have been a real hassle to return it.
    Sorry monster slayer--I know you love the Riffes.

Sorry for the confusion

Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• :laughing3::laughing3: All the happiness went to the drain:laughing3:. Sorry i couldnt helped it.:laughing3: We all very excited for him, for the new gun. And no gun:0. Still Hau you make a wise decision. If you think it dont suit you. dont buy it. :thumbsup2:

• I wouldn't say the happiness went down the drain. Now hau is even more happy with his RA and has some money to spend on.. whatever he wants :) Congratz hau :D

BTW 130 is freakin' long for an all around reef gun.

• I didnt ment his happiness. We know that his love for RA increased, I meant ALL of us getting all hiped because someone was getting something new:D. But like i say good choice. and he saw it, dont matter when both guns are same size, and they get the job done the same:thumbsup2:. So trying a wood one wont change the end result in the water. At the end he will go spearfish almost 2 to 3 times a week maybe 4and i be here just reading the story, i will hate during the summer until i go hunting too:D:laughing3:

• Hahahhahaha, Great decision Hau !!! That was a Wise man call of judgement!. The Riffe Euro is Awesome, but R.A. can certainly hold a candle against any gun in the market. Now you can save for some great gear as a pair of new fins or something.

LunkerBuster, i woud really like to be in Miami, throwing a BBQ mexican style, with some nice hand made tortillas and stuff. Maybe someday i will get lucky enough to do that...

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• pargo, Core---thanks for understanding.:)
    Yes, the 130 is long, but the RA moves very well in the water. The 130 allows me to pull the trigger on a lot of normally skittish fish from quite a distance. I do not poke around under ledges where a long gun is hard to handle. My breath hold is not the best so I have to make up for that by taking longer shots and I prefer deeper water hunting where a longer gun can be an advantage. I guess I have just learned to manage the 130 in shallow water and reefs as a trade off. A 100-120 would be a better suited gun for the 1st and 2nd reefs. Scott and Dino both bought RA110s which is probably the perfect length for the 1st and 2nd reef. My RA130 is nice as I can power it up or down as each shot dictates. I swim with both bands all the way back all the time, if I see a small fish or like a hog on the rocks I just take 1 band off and if I have time I even move the remaining band up to the least power notch so as to not damage my shaft. I have learned hog and mack behavior enough to enable me to be pretty lucky most of the time when I do find a good fish.
    Today was a good learning day. Now I am even more content with my RA.:thumbsup2: