Big European wood speargun.. made by?

• Like I said I think it may be a specialized speargun to shoot Denton. It's a highly prized fish that is very skittish and hard to get close to. As such you need a gun that will shoot far accurately. The only way way to achieve this is by increasing band power. When you increase band power you need to increase the mass of the gun to control recoil. These guns IMO are not good for our diving here.

• On this gun dont know why he use too much wood (Iread this thread long time and I think this gun is a custom gun) for only 2 bands, I want to build a wider gun than tall but this one is too much.

Also love the cigarette pics, thats for warming lungs before getting to colder waters ^^

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Reminds me of the old Jacques Cousteau pics. He would get out of the water and light a cigarette.
    Freaking gun is a little large.

• wasnt cousteau a bubble blower?

he could of hit a crack pipe before diving if he wanted

Your point??
    The guy reminded me of that. What does the bubble blow have to do with anything? Crack??? You ever "Bubble blow"?

• Toledo, by using the term "bubble blower" i meant scuba diver.
    my point is that anyone who smokes cigarettes can scuba dive without it being a big problem.
    for example my brother is a scuba diver,and a heavy smoker. he can't hold his breath long enough to reach 20 ft.

At no point was i trying to ridicule your post.

• I know the term well, I just didn't think this was another scuba vs free debate. The freaking guy reminded me of Cousteau, he can't remind me of him? In Europe you see this often with both Free and scuba. What does breath hold or anything else have to do with anything. And by the way, your brother's been lucky to not have come up after a dive way behind the boat in a good current.

• i think the gun in the first 2 pics is a epserasub gtt, why would anyone built such a massive gun and only put 2 bands on it is beyond me but the guy with the smoke hanging out of his mouth is pretty funny albeit typical for the area.

steve veros

in loving memory of paolo

Edited once, last by metelin ().

• Wow, why are some people so sensitive to the word bubble blower? :laughing3: I like some of the european makers of wood guns but that particular gun in the picture is a little too big.

• Toledo, by using the term "bubble blower" i meant scuba diver.
    my point is that anyone who smokes cigarettes can scuba dive without it being a big problem.
    for example my brother is a scuba diver,and a heavy smoker. he can't hold his breath long enough to reach 20 ft.

At no point was i trying to ridicule your post.

your bro is a pussy!!!jk :D ...i smoke too and i do ok,4min apnea...i might stay stuck there untill i quit...oh and a cigarette after dividing is da beez kneezzz.Dan if you wanna know about the guns and the guy holdin it shoot steve veros a pm on spearboard,he knows him.