30.01.15 looking for wahoo in the wrong place

• Went out today with a bunch of guys, we made a bad call on where to go :( But yours truly managed a few tricks ;) Had a blast and was a privilege to have been photographed by the all time kite boarding legend Andre Philip (Google him) :thumbsup2:
    Couple of cool things happened, one moment i will never forget was a 10 ft bull coming up vertically out of the depths with its jaws snapping at a full charge, it was awesome!! Charged the f'er back and the dog ran with his tail tucked..hahahahahahahaah
    Had a frigging 50lb'er cruise by laughing at me with my gun tucked between my knees as i was chumming up a trigger fish :@ he just kept going and laughing :rolleyes1:
    Anyway great day and lots of fun met some great guys and hope to get on the fish for real this full moon!

Dan I expect sponsorship discounts for all future pictures that I will post with all the gear i am wearing of yours!! :toast: JC thanks for bringing the knives bro!

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• How's the reel setup working out with the hoo's? You ever get spooled yet? Nice koah btw :toast:

Chase the first time I tried out a reel alone I ran into a 70lb wahoo that spooled 350 ft of line in seconds and was pulling me under, the video is around here somewhere. After that I went to clipping a float line onto my gun, now I have what I believe to be the best wahoo rig. My land rate has been 100% with this set up even on hail Mary shots outside of the effective range of the gun, the secret is zero pressure on the fish till it is in your hands.

George Steele

• George you are killing it - nicely done. Any video of the Bull Shark coming at you? Maybe your pink weight belt kept him from coming closer than he did - respect for the feminine. :laughing3:

• George you are killing it - nicely done. Any video of the Bull Shark coming at you? Maybe your pink weight belt kept him from coming closer than he did - respect for the feminine. :laughing3:

Hahahhaahhaahah listen Oscar its red dammit! [emoji1]
    Things really were a desert out there, long drifts of nothing. Didn't have the camera on, it happened fast fast as well.

George Steele

• Ulusub 90 meter reel, but I had over 100 meters on it when I hit that fish.

George Steele

• Are you planning to gain too much weight? :rolleyes1:

Cut that belt bro! :)

Hajahhahahahahaha I know I know, don't tell anyone I said this...but I think it's kinda cool long [emoji1]

George Steele

• Did you get paid for the advertizing?

Marco I should [emoji6] lots of the koah video footage on the last promotional video and the upcoming one is mine, not to mention what you are asking about [emoji4] It's all good, I loved looking at others pictures and videos when I started(I still do), it really helped me, so if I can provide some visual joy in return I am happy.

George Steele

• With no fish taken - they had a $14,000.00 raffle and gave away all the prizes including the $3,500.00 custom Speargun.