not so mako

• will be trying it out sunday and monday weather permitting. it makes the gun look much "cooler".
    In all reality though it feels 100% more durable (quality of the materials used wise) and the handle fits my hand well and i have large hands. not freakishly large i think, but big. :@

dan and i were joking because we found a squirtgun on a shoredive tuesday and it fealt very similar to my original handle :p

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• We all have our days ;)

First shot with the new handle Steven took this 6lb mangrove on a beach dive. The shot was higher on the entry side, I should have taken the pic from the other side. Looks like good juju to me :)

• its judahs yak (lunkerbuster's) hes been nice enough to let me use it. im not sure the length. long enough that i cant go through arbys drive through :) luckily i found that out the easy way.
    and yeah that was literally the first shot taken with it.. as i lined the fish up i for a split moment thought "i hope this thing works".. but it did, and flawlessly. the grip fits my hand in a way that the entire gun just straightens out when the handle is grabbed firmly. also the trigger pull is deliberate and precise.
    very happy

also when rainbow handles become available please send me the 1st one after marco ;)

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• kayaks are flexible..they can really be strapped to a vehicle in a lot of ways :)

And Papaa, thanks for all your service, esp on this memorial day weekend:notworthy3:

i like to spear fish

• kayaks are flexible..they can really be strapped to a vehicle in a lot of ways :)

And Papaa, thanks for all your service, esp on this memorial day weekend:notworthy3:

Thanks,and thanks to all those Fallen GIs,God bless them and there Families.

• For me memorial day is like everyday. My job is unique within the Army and i get to see stuff that i will take to my grave. I think about the fallen everyday because i never know when it could be my time. Today in Kuwait they have a nice ceremony for the fallen. It was sad. but really inspiring at the end.

God bless all Soldiers from all services all-round the globe. :toast: