How to post pictures

• To post a picture click/put your mouse cursor in the the post where you want the image to be positioned. It can be any place, above, below or in between text. The image will be inserted in the same place where you left the cursor. Scroll down to the bottom of the editor and click on the "Attachments" tab, then "Upload" and you'll be prompted to browse your computer for the image you wish to upload. Browse for the image in your PC and click on it. Alternatively you can paste the link to the image in the input field if the image is online and not on your PC. That's it!

• Picture size can't be more than 1mb (1000kb).
    • You can also simply drag and drop pictures from your desktop into the editor.
    • Choose if the attached picture will display as a thumbnail or full size.
    • A number of images can be attached at one time, the inserted in different places in the post.
    • You can upload pictures the same way from your phone.

Attached images looks like this.

• And don't copy image address and paste from Facebook. They must change the address over time because the picture will disappear here on SW after a while. I lost a bunch of photos on the "Fricken' Jake" thread.

• Helpful

I am getting frustrated trying to simply upload pictures from my phone... is there a way to simply upload pictures from my phone?

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• George, I'm posting this pic from my Samsung galaxy s8 with chrome browser. It can't be any easier, click the attachment icon in the post and navigate to where the picture is stored in your phone. If it doesn't upload it could be because it's larger than the 2mb size limit.