Nice Cubera

• LOL :)

• jejejejejej that is true and funny good job :thumbsup2:

Que viva la pesca :cuba:

• now let me coment about the fish , wow is big and i hope one day i get one like that too . my dad will be proud of me jajajajajaja.

que viva la pesca :thumbsup2:

Que viva la pesca :cuba:

• You won't believe this - 29fsw on a public artificial reef. Go figure. GR is my hero.
    C

nice! but shhhh... the spearboard style story sounds better :thumbsup2:

China V.I.P

• Congratulations. How deep? Did you get him w/a single shot?

I was snorkeling in 29 feet of water. The shot was well placed downward through the shoulders and out of the stomach.
    I was was at least 60 feet away when I pulled the trigger. Those carbon fiber guns are really accurate. I think the red color makes them shoot further. My new gloves had a lot to do with the great success of the dive as well. Now if I could just get a propper fitting speedo I could really shoot some nice fish.:D:D:toast:

• I was snorkeling in 29 feet of water. The shot was well placed downward through the shoulders and out of the stomach.
    I was was at least 60 feet away when I pulled the trigger. Those carbon fiber guns are really accurate. I think the red color makes them shoot further. My new gloves had a lot to do with the great success of the dive as well. Now if I could just get a propper fitting speedo I could really shoot some nice fish.:D:D:toast:

wow, GR, now you just gave it a hell of a spearboard twist! a 60' shot! good lord!

beautiful fish man

:D

China V.I.P

• Now if I could just get a propper fitting speedo I could really shoot some nice fish.:D:D:toast:

Well there is the problem right there...EVERYONE knows that real men and REAL hunters go "commando" under their suits:laughing3: