Broward Beach Conditions

• Hau: You like toys...

I have one of these digital scales for more than 2 years now and is still working properly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Digital-Hanging-Weight-Scale-40KG-Luggage-Fishing-L-/330440562775?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cefcad857

I bought it from ebay. Don't know if was from this supplier, but came from China directly.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Marco, I use a luggage scale, it was free from Dealsucker.com (site links to all sorts of daily discounts and free shit) and it has 100lb capacity and works great...it CANNOT get wet so it for at the house and not on the boat, but the price was right

i like to spear fish

• Hau: You like toys...

Marco / LunkerBuster--yes, I am guilty of liking toys :D I haven't needed a scale for the porgies I've been shooting but hopefully that will change SOON.;)
    I love my latest toy, the Hummingbird 385ci FF/GPS/marine maps. For those that boat dive, the 385ci is no big deal, but for those of us that are used to staring down into the water looking for a good spot with fish, the 385 is a REAL step up:thumbsup2: Yesterday I spent 4 hours mapping out/writing down aprox 2mi of 3rd reef top. More and bigger "fish r gonna die"
    (I'm beginning to feel like I need a bigger and higher payload yak, maybe like Rhodyhunters Ocean Kayak Trident Prowler Angler 15 to haul all my toys AND big fish)

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• Larry, the cuda you gave me was really good. I only eat breaded and fried fish. It was so thick that the slabs had that firm/soft feel. I think it was sashimi quality.

Great news Dan.

The BBQ cuda you gave us was really good my girlfriend ate most of it. That was the first time I have ever ate cuda BBQ.

• did you guys do a cig test on it? not worried cos it was a shore fish?

we need to do a dive and feast together...anyone free this weekend? we can use the bbqs at the best near meade if no one wants to host it at their house...

i like to spear fish

• did you guys do a cig test on it? not worried cos it was a shore fish?

we need to do a dive and feast together...anyone free this weekend? we can use the bbqs at the best near meade if no one wants to host it at their house...

Right when i got to shore, my girls friend took a pic. (yeah whatever I look like I'm falling asleep)

Sorry for the blackout, but I do not share that one location I spaer at.

Thats the stone shot.

Didn't take him off the spear until I got to shore as i was heading in anyways and there wasn't any other fish around.

I have a CigCheck kit but never use it. Thank (insert your god here) that i haven't gotten sick or anyone that I have given a fish to hasn't gotten sick from cuda, AJ, Permit.

Dan whats your way of checking for cig? taste a little bit of fish before you eat a bigger piece?

Another picture taken this day. This was in 2' of water, these little guys where everywhere.

Edited once, last by LOMartin ().

• "so you can't see the location" Let's see...somewhere were there is sand and water and Palm tree's...I will figure this out soon.

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 8am-----------end at 5pm
    wind from W at 5------from NE at 17mph
    current from N at 3mph--same
    viz 70f in 50fsw ------40f in 40fsw
    seas flat-------------2f
    water temp 82F
    air temp. 80F cloudless ---92F 10% clouds

Solo today
    went out to a reef at 50fsw looking for future spots and yaked around for 4 hours an got my nose burnt
    Found a good looking spot an as soon as the anchor hit the water I knew I was in trouble. The current was rippin N to S at 3mph+. I tied on another 100f of anchor line and cast out a 100f of drift line before I got in the water
    I saw several nice fish in the 70f viz but most times I didn't dare let go of the anchor or drift line
    Ended up getting 3 hogs an 3 porgies an lost no gear in all that current
    Today was a very hot day out on the water for 9 hours on a kayak

Today was the first day testing some new wishbone line