Rob Allen Shaft

• I came into a RA gun but need a new shaft. The gun is a RA Tuna 120 and I think the shaft is a 7.5mm. Is there anywhere local (Ft. Laud) that sells them or do I need to order it online? Cheers. :thumbsup2:

• Cool Dan, I will have to get one from you. I also need to get the mono to rig up the shooting lines. I am just off Sunrise in Ft. Laud so if it's cool I can swing by this weekend and pick up a few things.

• Yea, it came on the gun I think meant for bigger stuff but I am on reefs so I was thinking the same.

• shawn,

While i like a 7.5mm, for the hunting we do, a 7mm is perfect.

I have plenty of rubber for you so get the constrictor cord (ill buy the extra) and the inserts if you want to use them, i think they are very cool.

I have both 20mm and 5/8 rubber so you decide. i find the single thick band to be a little less accurate and a little less powerful but so much faster on the reload that I use that setup on my RA 90...on the 120 I like 2 5/8 bands cut short..

since this is your first euro and first chest loader lets do two longer bands for you to get your technique down

i like to spear fish

• Sounds good man, I should be able to get everything from Dan this weekend. I think having the 2 longer bands would be a good idea as well till I get used to the chest loader; especially with an RA having no butt stock (so to speak) like the ones of yours I have shot. The only place I have found that camo tape through is Omer so I am going to order some of that too. I figure I am going to use that or the Rhino truck bed liner again like on my JBL; but I think the Blue camo looks cool, lol

If you are down we can try to head out this weekend and try to get some fish then cook em up and set the gun up. Shoot me a text and let me know. Cheers

• Pursuit SA 7 mm shafts are very good. I've been using them for a couple month now and show no signs of rust (which will eventually appear, but is normal). They are strong and straight. The flopper is just as it has to be and the notches are perfectly smooth.

And can kill some fat Muttons as well...:rolleyes1::D

• Pursuit SA 7 mm shafts are very good. I've been using them for a couple month now and show no signs of rust (which will eventually appear, but is normal). They are strong and straight. The flopper is just as it has to be and the notches are perfectly smooth.

And can kill some fat Muttons as well...:rolleyes1::D

I have some of those shafts too and I can attest to this claim. :D
    Nice fish Marco !!