Haulover 1-10-09

• Headed out of Haulover inlet to see if the vis was better than in Miami.

My fish

29 in black and 2 ~24 in big hogs

Davie Peguero

• We went north, vis was about 40-50ft. Every reef had one of these big hogs patrolling on top of it.

Davie Peguero

• Those are some nice lookin fish. Congratulations!
    Like he said, nice shot placement.
    Is that your favorite reel you have talked about? Looks very interesting.
    Again, congratulations and thanks for the help.

• Thanks guys, yes hau that is a maorisub dentex reel.

Yes Rolo, I will shoot sweet dreams until it falls apart. Currently those white zip ties are holding it together.

Davie Peguero

• Nice haul SeaSpliff! Mc'Lovin those hogs dude!

At first I thought you harpooned that grouper man, ... but I guess it looks like you just started cleaning him ey?!

and Harry after seeing your video, I can't get that Red Hot Chilli Peppers song out o my head man! Good stuff! :thumbsup2:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Autocross Junkie

• Nice haul SeaSpliff! Mc'Lovin those hogs dude!

At first I thought you harpooned that grouper man, ... but I guess it looks like you just started cleaning him ey?!

and Harry after seeing your video, I can't get that Red Hot Chilli Peppers song out o my head man! Good stuff! :thumbsup2:

They are removing all my videos slowly one by one... They don't like me using red hot chili peppers or bob marley

• Sheet, that's too bad Greek. It was the perfect song for that video! :angry5:

Pargo - I think u on to something man, SeaWeed's always trying to stretch something! :rolleyes1:

JimCuda - you missed a nice event yesterday (PCA autocross) the course was real fun, 8 laps of drifting!
    PS: ER is racing at Moroso next Sunday - hope to see the Evo back on the track this year dude.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Autocross Junkie

• av001,
    "limited out in 1 hour" Very nice. Congratulations.
    1.How deep were you diving please?
    I get the impression that the reason I do not see many fish is
    because I am hunting in too shallow water. I would love
    to find a "target rich environment" like that.
    2.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks and congratulations.