Am new to forum and spearfish

• Hello everbody!

My name is Fidel. Was born in and live in Belize. I just start spearfishing this year. I have fishing all my life using rod and handline. Now i do spearfish.

As a woodworker i make living of buildling from fine work to carpenter. It allow me building any i want like i make sling and maybe wood speargun.

Reason i join to speardiver forum so i can learn from you. By learning info of building speargun or tip how spear fish and other.

Oh am deaf but was implant hearing aid. Am hear everthing. Downside when am implant i can't dive deeper water beacuse of water pressure. There lot fish in shallow water around. Am not worries.

I hope you guy will accept me.

• Hi Fidel,

I used to live on Ambergris. Now in Dangriga and been in Belize for almost 13 years. I know Fidel Ancona well. We used to work together building the Nova Shrimp hatchery at Bacolar Chico.
    Welcome to Speardiver. Lots of good folks on here. Maybe we can hook up. I come up there to check out my lot up past Jouney's End resort. Bought it from Roberto Bradley a few years back.

• Hi Fidel,

I used to live on Ambergris. Now in Dangriga and been in Belize for almost 13 years. I know Fidel Ancona well. We used to work together building the Nova Shrimp hatchery at Bacolar Chico.
    Welcome to Speardiver. Lots of good folks on here. Maybe we can hook up. I come up there to check out my lot up past Jouney's End resort. Bought it from Roberto Bradley a few years back.

I know Fidel Ancona too. He and i are family.

• I know Fidel Ancona too. He and i are family.

You're Fidel Jr..... his son.....right? A guy who does wordworking...Brian Cook from Fido's.... told me that Fidel's son was doing some work with him.
    I remember you....from about 12 years ago. You were bigger than your dad even back then. I see him on Facebook. Unreal. I'll see you soon.

Edited 3 times, last by hank ().

• You're Fidel Jr..... his son.....right? A guy who does wordworking...Brian Cook from Fido's.... told me that Fidel's son was doing some work with him.
    I remember you....from about 12 years ago. You were bigger than your dad even back then. I see him on Facebook. Unreal. I'll see you soon.

Yeah that right he is my dad. I used go along with dad to shimp hatchery long time age. I am in facebook if you want look me up. Just add A. in my middle name in facebook.