Awesome little item for spearos and fishermen/boaters ocean folk

• My girl found this the other day at cvs. I think it is a great little item. Mini superglue. All plastic, pointed nozzle. Toss one in the first aid kit, into the bail out bag, into the tackle box, etc.... If for no other reason than to close wounds, but super glue has a multitude of uses.

Two bucks, get a few jerks

i like to spear fish

• Thanks,

Could be handy for lots of things. The small multipack is great. Have to go down the Girly row next time I'm in drug store.

• I got these about a year ago (krazy glue brand)... Went to use first one about a week ago, punctured the seal... And nothing. It was dried up in the factory seal! A bit gel-ish, but high viscosity and rendered unusable. :(

No prob since I was at home, but would've been pretty bummed if I was out on trip and counting on it.

• Marco. I do not think this is a substitute for medical attention. A wound closed and left closed by this might lead to infection, however, to shut a bleeder or to hold a wound closed temporarily, it is amazing stuff. Bonds to skin very well and seals pretty much instantly

i like to spear fish

• Better for you than bleeding out 'eh?

This is not a band aid, more of a "oh shit, he's bleeding a lot, lets get that closed" type of thing. As Dan said. The wound will open when your skins oils break the bond. About 24-36 hours

i like to spear fish

• LunkerBuster---nice find brother. I use lots of super glue and the larger/more expensive tubes are always hard when I try to reopen them. So these small single use tubes would be perfect.
    For those interested in medical grade super glue, the medical produce is called Dermabond. We have used it for years and years in the ER.
    DERMABOND ADVANCED

• Am fan of superglue i use on repair on furniture or cabinet. Downside when using it for outdoor and it weaken due to heat.

• Glad you all like it. I was mocked by the girl for being so excited in the nail isle of CVS. I told her she just didn't understand what a good find it was.
    In spite of mocking me she demanded credit for the find.

i like to spear fish