New Dive Video

• Some old footage that I haven't had the chance to use yet but I promise its worth watching. In this vid I shoot my first White Ulua(GT) and my first Ono (wahoo). Let me know what you all think of it. Next video is in the making already with lots of pelagic fish! Need a little more but next vid coming soon Enjoy!

MKD- Monkey Off My Back - YouTube

• Great vid. Nice Tako fishing footage. We got a clue where the tako hide around here cause the entrance of the cave is sourrounded by tiny rocks and lil´shells. Around lava rocks as in Hawaii is more difficult i guess.

Nice haul.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Very nice video. You're a good shot.
    That was heavy with the ulua and your buddy...or you? swimming into the house with the fish on. Those fish scare me. They won't die and can wrap you up so fast. Nice work.

• Nice video! I will be heading over to Kona to see family soon. I'm hoping the weather cooperates so I can get in on some fish. :)

• Great vid. Nice Tako fishing footage. We got a clue where the tako hide around here cause the entrance of the cave is sourrounded by tiny rocks and lil´shells. Around lava rocks as in Hawaii is more difficult i guess.

Nice haul.

ya its the same here. with the lava rock the also hide the shells around the hole. Or they like to sun tan on the coral heads to

• Very nice video. You're a good shot.
    That was heavy with the ulua and your buddy...or you? swimming into the house with the fish on. Those fish scare me. They won't die and can wrap you up so fast. Nice work.

Ya i know what you mean. Ive shot lots off them and they always reck me gear rip barbs off or snap the ono line. But that particular one i could tell it was hurt. I had a really good shot and once I seen it swimming face first into the sand I knew it was done. And ya Ya at the time it was my first ive 'landed' so i was determined to land it lol. but thanks again

• Very nice video, thank you for sharing. You got some serious octopus catching skills.

haha thanks bro. Once you get the eye for it, it never goes away. Youll see them everywhere even when your not looking haha

• Great video! I thought it was fascinating how you caught the octopus with your hands!

Thanks. Ya its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. here in hawaii you get teased if you gotta shoot them. Only last resort or not on camera lol. thanks again