RIB's Maiden Voyage

• Julio: Congrats for the new baby. Do you have kids already? I have two and they are a blessing.

Anthony: Lo siento por tu guagua. Lo importante es que tu estás bien. Lo material se repone. ;)

Hey! we have to go to the water together! Unless it is always a "party of two"....:rolleyes1:

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• A mi me paso exactamente eso una vez, les voy a contar contiene una moraleja.

One day in Canada we had rain and then the temperatures fell below freezing. In the morning I found the windshield wipers on my car frozen to the glass. The smart thing to do is to go home and bring a bucket of hot water but no, I just turned the wipers on. Craaack! the wiper on the driver's side broke off and stayed glued to the windshield. No problem, still a couple of weeks til winter I can get away with fixing it later.

A couple of weeks later I'm driving, it's night time and starts raining. Of course I don't have a functioning wiper on the driver's side so I'm driving and leaning to the right peeking through the passenger side glass. There's a car that's going too slow for my taste so I decide to pass it on the right lane. Boooom! I hit a car parked in the right lane that I didn't see because of the waterlogged windshield. Inspecting my damages it looked very similar to Anthony's car. I check to see if I can pop the hood. I do it with an effort, the engine looks fine. I close the hood but now it won't lock into place. Just the safety latch catches. I make a mental note to tie the hood down with something until I get to fixing everything.

A month later I'm on a winding highway and at 100 km/h Baamm! the hood pops up into the windshield and blinds me completely. I'm praying that a curve is not imminent as I gradually slow down. Now I had no wiper, crunched up car, and broken winshield. At that point I went and fixed everything. As I predicted that van became a flower pot before I got rid of it. Well when the engine finally blew it became a sign on my front lawn (it's the white one on the left). Ahhh my long lost youth..

And BTW a bunch of :cherna::cherna::cherna: :D

• :laughing3::laughing3: Damn i think you learned your leasson the right way.;). I bet you wont leave it for later no more.

• Yeah, from the picture if I didn't know better I'd say you were the boyfriend not the father. Good thing about starting early is that you're free early too. But there you go starting it all over again Julio :) Is the new one a boy or a girl?

• sounds like you are a good father Marco:thumbsup2:

some cultures send their kids off after 18 to college, and basically throw them out on their own.

At least for me when I have kids. if I ever do, I would give my life for them no matter what or when.

• sounds like you are a good father Marco:thumbsup2:

some cultures send their kids off after 18 to college, and basically throw them out on their own.

At least for me when I have kids. if I ever do, I would give my life for them no matter what or when.

Is what I intend to do ,)

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Oye Julito,

I see that picture with your daughters and part of me wishes you were still here and I in Miami and we were coordinating another trip. Or watching the Super Bowl at your crib. Julio ages well, no one would realize he is 59:0:D.

Julio,

Is that quarto pollo in the upper right hand corner of the pic?:D

rolo

• Thanks guys.

Rolo, I'll probably be in Ft. Lauderdale Feb 21st. but only for a day. Not much time to get wet. About Cuarto Pollo....:laughing3:....no, not him.

Marco, thanks for the reference. Luis Candelario just emailed me.

Dan...no le creas a Rolo. Solo tengo 56!:D
    As far as a boy or a girl...I'm hoping for a boy!!!!!